Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
InsaneSpaceHunter

Kane and Max, Revisited

So... Kane doesn't know Max... but it's not Kane anymore. See also an addendum to the stat post.

So... does Insaney know "this" Max? I'm still a little foggy on how deep the rabbit hole of when and where this one is or isn't the other one.

Oh, and he of course knows Outerverse. But Kane doesn't. Since Outey was playing Kane instead of, well, Outey when Kane came into the picture. :P But does Insaney know that Kane doesn't know Outey? Will it matter since Outey knows Insaney who, even though he looks like Kane, still looks like himself, since they're twins? Will somebody draw a diagram of whatever the hell I just said? :P

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming. Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

Will John tell Marsha that they can't be lovers because their brother and sister? And what of poor little Timmy?

And why the hell did Neko make :NPC: & :PC: emotes for? (I don't know the answer to that personally.)

And will Tomcat ever be an allowed color again? (actually, no because it still can't be read even on THIS dark of a background, and nothing recognizes TOMCAT is even a color.)

Rofl Kaizen...Trying to get out of the habit of calling you OV :P.

And to answer your question ISH, yes, Insaney does know this Max. They met back in BOTP 7 when Insaney once used his sandals as a weapon I think :P. Anyway! Yes, Insaney knows Max.

SB

I call him Neko, because he wishes he were born half feline.

Well if it's really any consolation, every other forum I'm a member of use Neko mostly because I used NekoOuterverse for so long. So I'm actually MORE used to being called Neko outside of our little group than anything else. But it really don't bother me still being called Outery, it don't mind being called Kaizen, heck you could even call me by my REAL name just as long as I know I'm being addressed.

But just don't call me Al, because then I'll have to call you Betty.