Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nameless

Temporal Incongruity

Sword Bearer just posted a reply to "Diving Right In" featuring Kane / ISH encountering Heather at the banks of a river, however previously Sasuke's reply to "The Shape of Madness", "The Shape of... Boogers" features Kane encountering Mebeus and Stick Man Bravo in a metallic room. I am assuming the story is thus far linear and we are not jumping between past and present or between timestreams. The inconsistency can most-likely be written out, however I just wanted to point out that it exists.

-- nameless out

It should work if I read the last post with Kane right. He and Mebius never actually met, they were just close to one another. From how I read it, it seemed that it could go either way that Kane/ISH would either meet Mebius, or the two would go their seperate ways none the wiser. Although if I'm mistaken I can rewrite the post.

Insaney/Psyche/ISH/Kane/Kish met a Mebius, not the Mebius.

Further more, both the Mebius Kane actually confronted, along with Stickman, were both murdered by the dark thingies, their actual names being something I might indicate in a later post. With that said, both that particular Mebius and Stickman should no longer be concerned with. Because they're both dead.

As for THE Mebius, he's alive and well (as of the typing of this reply). He might've seen Kane, but the former most likely didn't see Mebius.