Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nameless

Great Quotes

Okay, now that we have some great fight scenes (especially the Gilgamesh battle!), I'm collecting great quotes.

Here are a few of my favorites so far:

"I have the floor, you floundering fool! I mean to say that you generally suppose to speak from your ass, thus you emit suppository banter! A verbal dart I have slung your way, and your feeble imagination has unnecessarily blunted my lingual assault! How am I supposed to continue taunting you when you completely miss the points of my vocal barbs? Hah! Pointed barbs! I slay me..." LOL, I love that one! Best quote in BOTP9 so far, IMHO.

"Glancing about, he quickly spied upon the bank a shiny-armored man with an odd-looking yo-yo and a balding man, tall and thin and with a liver complexion, swordless but with a rather striking man-purse of pure chinchilla strapped over his shoulder like some panzy bandolier."

"He gave a sorrowful mutter as he sent it [Excalipoor] back to his cache, his last thoughts before drifting back into dreamland regarding what he would use now to unclog his toilet."

Yeah, ISH certainly hasn't lost his flair for writing good shtuff, yo. And we haven't even reached the end of week 2, here. It's been rockin' pretty hard thus far, which is awesome.

"I have the floor, you floundering fool! I mean to say that you generally suppose to speak from your ass, thus you emit suppository banter! A verbal dart I have slung your way, and your feeble imagination has unnecessarily blunted my lingual assault! How am I supposed to continue taunting you when you completely miss the points of my vocal barbs? Hah! Pointed barbs! I slay me..." LOL, I love that one! Best quote in BOTP9 so far, IMHO.

Yeah, ISH certainly hasn't lost his flair for writing good shtuff, yo. And we haven't even reached the end of week 2, here. It's been rockin' pretty hard thus far, which is awesome.

Glad I'm making the cut. :) I'll probably have one more big post by the end of the week, but I've got next week off so expect some cool stuff to come down the pipe, if you like the oddly repetitive semi-alliterative drivel I continually spew across the interweb. :P Be forewarned, though, I shall do my damnedest to make poor Gilgamesh win a battle... I realize it's almost against his character but he's just so freaking fun to write for. Here I thought that my pièce de résistance would be the fact that my character is standing in for his evil twin, then a man with a wiffle ball bat of a sword hops out of the ignominy of Final Fantasy V's oppressive regions of nether existence and steals my breath away. :P

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

I'll probably have one more big post by the end of the week, but I've got next week off so expect some cool stuff to come down the pipe, if you like the oddly repetitive semi-alliterative drivel I continually spew across the interweb. :P

Dunno, your alliteration is hardly drivel, yo. I know I enjoy writing it when I can remember to do so and pull it off accordingly. 'Tis fun and such.

And yay on the big post. Posting has been great, but we can't be having droughts. I don't want to be hogging all the posts, but I'ma post anyway if too great a time passes since a battle post is made.