• Announcements

• KaizenNeko

Forum Rules (Read Me)   01/10/2010

When writing thread for stories in the Interactive Unrealities section please do so off-site using something like Word or Notepad before posting. This way should something happen when you submit, you will not lose any work.   Also when using Word, please preview your post before submitting. In the past there was an issue with Word's "Smart Quotes" being converted to garbage characters. Though this should no longer be a problem it's best to find out before hand rather than have to make a bunch of edits.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sasuke1986

All is ALIVE, yo

6 posts in this topic

If only for a moment, Alldogship was online AIM the other day. I tried to IM him, but, like I said, he was only on momentarily, and of course left just before I sent him a message.

Regardless, it's good to know he's still around, if ya ask me.

Really? I'd begun to believe him to be nothing but a shred of a collective fever dream we all apparently had. Kinda like those BOTPs that actually worked out. :P

Good to hear, though. And sorry I wasn't on for the fireworks of the end of the BOTP, by the way. :P Though I think the ending was as good as it could get. :D

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

No worries. If anything, BOTP9 will likely be remembered for its good start, something I've already mentioned some hundred n' forty two times by now. In the future it'd probably be wise to get a better time together, and also some more posters as I believe Sword had noticed... wherever the heck he's got to.