Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sasuke1986

Sooo...

... what's next for Interactive Unrealities, yo? Doesn't seem like people are comin' round too much anymore, so it's not like some big joint-project can go underway. Any idears?

I have a few. Well, one, really, but I dunno if it's any good.

Actually, I remembered something else.

Might introduce something with some D&D elements in it.

Another one I've mulled over is the old concept of "Four Winds Bar" I had a while back where one person sets up an RP and others can join in (to the extent the OP wishes to have them). Might incorporate some of the concepts of The Outer Universe in to it.

I'm also mulling ideas about BOTP-X now. Gonna keep this under my hat for now since it's so early to start gearing up for. Let's just say it will probably seem kind of familiar, but will also be structurally tweaked from past incarnations. Nothing too solid at the moment.

MIFF of course is something I would also like to see brought back in time for the "Other M" release. Probably not a pick up of Dogs of War, but I'll let Cap and nameless mull some of that over.

Another possibility is making Trouble Action Squad: NEKOBRIGADE! a pseudo-rp along the lines like something between BOTP and an actual RP. Haven't really put too much thought in to this yet.

I had this idea a while back, but I think it would be fitting for a final BOTP.

BOTP X should require everyone to enter their classic characters, as sort of a last hurrah. Then, we never have another BOTP again. :P

Maybe afterwards we could run a normal RP where each person only posts as their own characters... I think I could actually get into something like that.

Though it is a shame fewer people are coming by nowadays, which makes it harder to organize ANYTHING. I miss the old days when random threads would reach several pages for no good reason.

Another one I've mulled over is the old concept of "Four Winds Bar" I had a while back where one person sets up an RP and others can join in (to the extent the OP wishes to have them). Might incorporate some of the concepts of The Outer Universe in to it.

Maybe afterwards we could run a normal RP where each person only posts as their own characters... I think I could actually get into something like that

After thinking about adding a strictly RP section I came up with the idea to take The Outer Universe forum and repurpose it for this. The concept would be different genera would have a "planet" assigned to it. I'm considering a good starting batch to have one for fantasy (sword and sorcery), one for sci-fi (aliens and laser guns pew pep), and maybe one or two for -punk (being Steampunk and Cyberpunk for starters).

More details will be made available as I make them.

Okay it's decision time folks. What should I do with the stuff in the TOU forums currently?

A> Trash it.

B> Archive it (in the BOTP site)

C> Leave it (make a new forum)

D> Call the new thing something else.