Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KaizenNeko

We're now SEO'd

I have updated the board with an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) package. Though you may not see the difference right away, you might notice that all of the links in the forums are a little bit different.

Update: I've installed vBSEO's board theme which made some changes to the other theme so it's made them look a little wonky. My priority will be the Unreality (Infinite Unreality's) theme, then Blue Cove (the old Black-Blade's theme) second. I'm probably not going to bother trying to fix the stock vBulletin theme at all.

Does this new system includes adding rating stars to threads or I missed a lot?

vBulletin always had that feature just none of us ever used it. Like tagging threads.

I don't recall phpBB having it, but then again I've already forgotten most of the features of it anyway.

Neko, please keep your current avatar for a long time.

That was my favorite moment in the entirety of Outlaw Star.

Aisha: So you were trying to sneak a peek at Aisha in her birthday suit, hmm?

Me: Yes, yes I was.

Aisha-Tenrei-2_184.png

Aisha: So you were trying to sneak a peek at Aisha in her birthday suit, hmm?

Me: Yes, yes I was.

Aisha-Tenrei-2_184.png

I dunno why I have such a thing for Aisha... she's not my type in more ways than one... but yeah. Unexplainable, but I'm not complaining!

Historical sociology lesson in advertising. The english used to attracted people to their african and indian colonies using exoitc, depravation and drugs. In order: beach, barely clothed dark skin girls with no "civilized" morals and rum.

Here, you got in order an anime dark skinned exotic cat girl with big boobs. Heck, it's almost bestiality.

I hope she has at least personality (unlike most women in anime). Note that screaming is not a personality trait.

Edited by Alldogship
Spoiler for the faint of hearth

Ok, Ok. I'm done.

Getting SEO'd and naked dark skin cat girl? Best post ever! 5 Stars!!! Why did I ever missed this show?!

Also added spoiler tags

Edited by Alldogship