Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sword Bearer

Star Trek Online.

Well, the game just launched, so I'm withholding a lot of feelings on this one. For now I'll say, if your a Trekky like me then you will probably think its an awesome game. If your coming at it from somebody who has been playing WoW for at least a year, also me, then you'll probably be fairly disappointed...Gonna give it time and see what happens. Hopefully they will update things considerably and put in a whole lot of polish. THere is a great game underneath all this, they just have to find it.

SB

lol, yeah, I saw that one. Its great :P. I have had a few times where I've gone afk and been attacked by klingons...Kinda sucks :P. Although fortunatly the only downside to being killed in the game atm is that its really annoying. You don't lose exp or anything like that. But man is it annoying...

I got through the tutorial and was not particularly impressed. I spent zero dollars tho so it's hard to be mad. It lost connection several times while I was trying to create my character, which meant I had to start over because apparently a moron designed that part.