Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sword Bearer

Ah...What to do when there are decisions to make?

I really want to try out FFXIII...But I really can't afford it. Also I've pre-ordered Other M. So that lessens the likelyhood that I can get FFXIII. What do to what to do...Obviously spend money I don't have :P. Credit cards!

SB

You could always do what I do:

Ignore most all video games except for one or two a year, because that's all you can afford. Being poor makes decision-making lots easier.

When I went to buy Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney Investigations EB Games (or gamestop, same people), I exchanges 4 DS games I've never wanted to play again ever. Because I was lucky there was special extra $ for each game returns that week (or month) and got 55$ in store credits. That's when I decided to preorder Metroid.

Now for your question, I've read enough reviews of FF13 to tell you that I would rent it in 10 years for the lulz like I did for FF7 a few years ago. If you like lesbian twin sisters scissoring to form a bike and do a threesome with some guy, ebay your shit and buy it.

Edited by KaizenNeko

lol, I already did buy it :P. Got it this morning and played through the first few chapters. Interesting game...Wondering if it will be able to hold my attention to finish it...So far the only RPG I've finished is the Paper Mario series, and Chrono Trigger. Oh well, for the moment, I'm enjoying it. At least the dialog and acting is leaps and bounds ahead of Star Ocean: The Last Hope...I laughed outloud for the first 30 min in that game the dialog was so bad.

SB