Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SuperSephiroth

Pikmin 2 - up for the gc

I was just surfing around and as you can tell by the title Pikmin 2 is coming out. The basic storyline is about Olimar's company is going out of business and he goes back to the pikmin world to retrive some goods. New Pikmin are available but their abilities are unavalible right now. The new pikmin (which are 2) are a large and stout purple pikmin and a small quick one. Another person also joins you on your quest to nab the loot you new partner Loozy. Kinda reminds you of mario and luigi huh? But basically you can swithc on the fly in level. Diffrent controlls to avoid accidental deaths and finally NO LIMIT ON DAYS. Yes finally no limit. Nintendo says its to encourage exploration of the levels or something like that. So thats all for now. Ill keep you updated if more info comes out and finally the release date for it is October 27.

The main mode IS coop, from what I understand, but I'm sure there is some sort of pikmen gathering contest, like the first game had, but against each other. And maybe a coop for that too, just to see how much you can get together :P

Away!