Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sasuke1986

EASTER POSSSSST

And the first post of 2010, even, which totally throws into question whether I truly am working on my crap or not. I most certainly am, yo, and have a pic to prove it, Easter-inspired and liable to get me smote a million ways due to it likely being sacrilegious ("damn long-ears stealing Easter from Jesus!" I believe the quote was), though my family isn't religious to the core seeing as how the only truly Eastery thing we do is prayer before din-dins, the rest of the time is stuffing our faces with ffffffood.

Not that it matters whether I say this or not. My forum's second to last on the board (poor ISH), and how many people bother scrolling down THAT far? Lazy bastards. I'll be sure to generously share some of the currents with ya'll when I get struck by lightning.

And this IS one of the characters in my story, to any of you jerks who actually give a damn.

post-11-12866897538744_thumb.jpg

You drew that? Wow, you've improved a thousand-fold since the last piece I saw from you.

Now you just need to work on cleaning it up a bit and you'll be pretty close to professional-grade. That's awesome, man.

Also, don't feel bad. Nobody gives a damn about my story anymore, either. Though, I haven't put as much work into mine (at least physically) as you have, so you definitely have more right to be upset.

Thanks, dude. I've been keeping up a daily drawing routine for a good while now. Glad it's actually bringing some improvement to the table.

And bull-honkey about not caring about your stuff, man. I care about all ya'll stories, but it feels like I do nothin' but irritate whenever I try and ask you guys about 'em. That, and I had grown used to ya'll talkin' about your stories whenever you felt like it, which used to be fairly often in the past. What happened, yo? :turtle:

Oh, and I wasn't being 100% serious with that rant, ehheh. It's not like I was fuming when I was typing it, more like grinning to myself cuz I'm a loser that laughs at his own jokes.

But yeah... I still care about ya'll stuff, darn tootin', you just gotta let me know if I can resume my previous ways or leave the talkin' up to your own prohibition... or coalition... or inhibition... I need to stop trying to use big words. Freakin' pretentious... which probably isn't the right word, either. I should just stop now.

Write 'em down, yo, which I'm sure you've been doing. Keep a notepad on you, scribble things on your arm, get out of bed and take note if something comes to you before falling asleep, do everything in your power to bring your thoughts into tangibility. It's only a matter of time before stuff starts meshing together, and if you think it starts taking too long then you gotta take action to get 'em meshed. Things rarely, and I mean RARELY, come to those who wait for 'em to happen, yo.

'Cept caterpillars. They don't really have much choice but TO wait before they become butterflies.

Sign in to follow this