Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sasuke1986

Da Galleries, yo

Yes, there will be a gallery at some point since I REALLY don't like vBulletin's "User Albums"

So what be the plan for galleries then, yo? DG and myself have been using them as of late, but I can see where something with a few more conveniences would be attractive, especially since one shouldn't rely on others' random curiosity regarding whether or not the albums have been updated.

So yeah... my first sentence there. What be the plan for galleries, yo?

I don't know, but that's one of my main problems with vBulletin's User Albums. You have to go way the fuck out of the way to notice if someone has updated them. I've also been playing with the new vBulletin and it's a horrible buggy and bloated mess which is why I'm still using the older version here.

I would like to have something akin to how DeviantArt does things, but most of the packages are akin to just throwing a bunch of pictures and a bunch of magnets at a fridge and seeing what stays.

While the current setup is still around, yo, there's something I'm curious to. A picture limit is indicated when posting a picture. Does this limit apply to just how many pictures can be fit into a single album, or is it how many pictures that can be posted by one user?