Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KaizenNeko

WANTED!!

I'd recommend BOOGIE MONSTER, yo, but there are other options, I suppose.

Liiiiiiiiike...

Bread.

And butter...

...aaaaaaaaaand...

Cheeseburgers, hot dogs, fries, tacos (pretty sure we got pizza already), donuts, soft drinks, corn, popcorn, and caramel apples. And brownies.

There's a surprising lack of Kirby in the smiles, and by Kirby I mean the pink dude that sucks up stuff and copies things.

And maybe the angler fish boss from Link's Awakening, just for something really obscure. Maybe. I dunno.

I might have more to pitch tomorrow, yo.

Well 'post icons' is kinda vague, don'tcha think? I mean, icons can both mark a post and be IN the post.

Technicalities aside, I still stand by my initial recommendation of BOOGIE MONSTER.

And food can still be used to mark a post. A hamburger seems particularly round enough to be a smiley-type marker. You could also always make BOTP icons pertaining to all previous BOTPs. I mean, I don't recall the BOTP8 icon being around when we were doing 8, but that just might be my wonky memory, yo.

Well 'post icons' is kinda vague, don'tcha think? I mean, icons can both mark a post and be IN the post.

Not really since it's standard board terminology that :razz:'s are commonly referred to as smilies/emoticons (FTR, vBulletin calls them similes. Post icons have always been the icon that precedes the post title. Unfortunately vBulletin ships with smilies for post icons which may be part of the confusion and I WILL be eliminating those as of this post. :banghead:

Technicalities aside, I still stand by my initial recommendation of BOOGIE MONSTER. And food can still be used to mark a post. A hamburger seems particularly round enough to be a smiley-type marker.

Then get me a pic that can be made into a 60px X 15px rectangle. :banghead:

You could also always make BOTP icons pertaining to all previous BOTPs. I mean, I don't recall the BOTP8 icon being around when we were doing 8, but that just might be my wonky memory, yo.

I actually planned to anyway. I didn't make them until BOTP9 when I put the board back on vBulletin so it was kind of a spur of the moment thing at the time.

Awesome, yo. Awesome to the MAX.

I will be missing some of those smilies, though.

Oh, and this occurred to me. Though we don't show that kind of stuff around all that often, maybe a NSFW/NSFS icon? Not safe for so and so and all that jazz.

Lesse... what else might make good post-icon thingies?

'TMI', perhaps?

'WHAT', or maybe 'WUT', or even just 'wut'

Icons for 'STOP' and 'GO', perhaps? 'YIELD', too, if you don't want to leave the whole traffic light out.

I'd vote for '*poke*', yo.

'!!!','???', and '...' could probably make the cut, too.

'FISH', yo.

I might try and think up some more eventually...