Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sword Bearer

*fingers crossed*

I have put in a letter of intent at UPS to try and make manager. So not only have I now been ostrisized by my coworkers, but am stressed out on hearing anything. One coworker's response to this was "Well, I'm sure it doesn't hurt at all when they cut your heart out."

...My initial reaction to that was, "I'm gonna be Davy Jones?"

Anyway, possible good stuffs coming in the form of Tuition assistance!

SB

Talk about a bunch of jerkwads. Guess they're too busy being jealous snobs to try and support you.

Well, you got my backing, yo. Hope it goes through so you can look down on those losers and LAUGH! LAUGH, I say! Mwa ha, mwa ha, MWA HA HA HA HA HAAA!!! Like that.

Oh I think even better would be that if I do make it, my first day I'll buy some novelty Satan horns or something and go to work wearing those lol. They all keep saying I'm selling my soul...I just want tuition assitance...I just registored for 2 classes at UCCS, for almost $2000.00...Thats hurts my pocket book...

Whelp update on Supervisor stuffs...Ain't gonna happen. The reason behind this being. "Well if you went as a part time supervisor you might want to eventually be a full time supervisor, and then you and your brother would be full time supervisors." And then my brothers explanation, which doesn't make any sense either. "Well, with how much supervisors move around in this company, odds are good we'd both end up working in the same building and then there would be two full time supes that are bothers in the same building."

As far as I'm aware, I can't work in the same building as him ANYWAY! None of these explanations make any sort of sense...

But Oh well, once again, can't get any management experience.

SB

You manage dealing with all this bull. That seems to be good enough experience, yo :P

Sorry you didn't make it, though. Maybe supervisors all have to go to the same building, so there can be only one? *kra-kooooom*

lol apparently. Oh well, on the bright side, I don't have to worry about taking the fall for anything stupid come peak season in the next few months. Starting about mid november, start times will hit around 1230 at night and be like that all through december.