Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KaizenNeko

Testing new logos & Default skinned

I've changed the logo as a test of some new ones I've been working on.

post-1-0-94181700-1293427170_thumb.png

They'll probably get changed occasionally but let me know what you think of this one.

I've also removed the custom skins until I can track down what is causing problems with the uploader.

Edit: Uploaded version of the test logo on a black background.

Edit 3/28: Abandoned, won't use. See new revisions below.

Edited by KaizenNeko
see post

The change of skin nearly made me jump out of MY skin, gah XP

'Tis a nice logo, yo. Definitely gets that subliminal message to vampires to use coasters for their drinks. Was it hard getting that circular effect?

Dieeet Font. Makes me think some of the present one, yo, which ain't bad, unless you were REALLY going for change or something : P

I think the thicker font almost makes it seem a bit more... lighthearted, maybe? The positioning is a bit different, too.

Also, you feeling differently about the red swirl? Cuz it's kinda the center piece in this latest revision : P

Also, you feeling differently about the red swirl? Cuz it's kinda the center piece in this latest revision : P

I saw the new Comedy Central logo where they have the "CC" stacked on top of the "Comedy Central" text and decided to give it a whirl...no pun intended.

Personally I like the chunkier font because really, this place is ANYTHING but serious. XD

Edit: Also it's easier to read at smaller sizes.

Very true, yo, especially if a link to the site was one of those tiny logos. Good thinkin'. (and the abundant goofiness also occurred to me, ehheh)

Now... how about some other opinions on the matter, yo? I know SOMEONE or two should be lurkin' around : P

Another with a thin font.

post-1-0-63654500-1301283692_thumb.jpg

Same stacked version as the previous but with the bolder text.

post-1-0-10824200-1301317781_thumb.jpg

Yeah I like the bold letters better with this font (Uni Sans), they just feel better with the font than the thin letters.

Thin letters may work with the current font (Museo), but that's because I think the font just looks cleaner thinner.

16_IULogo.png