Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sword Bearer

So how is everybody?

With the holidays come and gone again, the only thing close by that I have to look forward to is classes restarting, and finding a hotel for while one of my brothers visits in Febuary. Hows abouts yous alls? Anything exciting planned or coming up?

SB

I don't think I gots anything going on soon. Been kinda lacking in enthusiasm these days and such. Could probably use more zing and direction or something. Hell if I know.

You gonna try and hang 'round a bit more, yo? Cuz it was starting to feel like you vanished again, ehheh.

I don't think I gots anything going on soon. Been kinda lacking in enthusiasm these days and such. Could probably use more zing and direction or something. Hell if I know.

You gonna try and hang 'round a bit more, yo? Cuz it was starting to feel like you vanished again, ehheh.

I almost did vanish again lol. But not by my own making. The board stopped letting me sign in, kept giving me an error message. But when OV took down that forum skin, it must have gotten rid of the bug too cause now I can sign in. Very strange lol.

SB

Yeah, I seem to be having a bit of bugginess myself. I can't seem to use the attach button on this board, and there's another board I occasionally go to where I can't use the spoiler button to open up the hidden content. With the latter instance, I can open things in IE, but I haven't tried checking yet if using IE can help me here with attachments. Weirder still, I thought the problem had to do with Firefox, but someone on that other board apparently has no issues and they also use the browser. So it might just be me and my settings or something.

Anyway... yeah. Glad your instance got resolved, since it's much worse than mine by comparison. Everyone else seems to have left the poor old IU behind except me and the guy runnin' the place, Nekouterkaizenverse. Pretty lame :/

So yeah, please stick around. You don't wanna be lumped in with the other lame-o's, do ya? : P (milk doesn't make lame-o's any better, btw)

Yeah, I seem to be having a bit of bugginess myself. I can't seem to use the attach button on this board, and there's another board I occasionally go to where I can't use the spoiler button to open up the hidden content. With the latter instance, I can open things in IE, but I haven't tried checking yet if using IE can help me here with attachments. Weirder still, I thought the problem had to do with Firefox, but someone on that other board apparently has no issues and they also use the browser. So it might just be me and my settings or something.

Anyway... yeah. Glad your instance got resolved, since it's much worse than mine by comparison. Everyone else seems to have left the poor old IU behind except me and the guy runnin' the place, Nekouterkaizenverse. Pretty lame :/

So yeah, please stick around. You don't wanna be lumped in with the other lame-o's, do ya? : P (milk doesn't make lame-o's any better, btw)

Those are for pack mules!