Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sasuke1986

Booky apparently turned 23 today

Not that it really matters, since I think Booky hasn't been around since, what... BOTP6?

Regardless, she grew a year older today.

Must suck having a birthday so close to the end of the year, since it can add confusion to age when subtracting birth year from current year and all : P

My memory has grown a bit hazy, too, but I think Booky was the one behind the character Usilion Pope in BOTP6 (the cooking chick who seemed better with her occupation than battling, which I think was supposed to be the point). I think she made a few other posts, possibly in the TOU area, before eventually dropping off the board like basically every other female member we've had : P

And a good deal of males, too, as has apparently become the case.

My memory has grown a bit hazy, too, but I think Booky was the one behind the character Usilion Pope in BOTP6 (the cooking chick who seemed better with her occupation than battling, which I think was supposed to be the point). I think she made a few other posts, possibly in the TOU area, before eventually dropping off the board like basically every other female member we've had : P

And a good deal of males, too, as has apparently become the case.

Ah ok, yeah I think I remember her. Always wondered what happened to her, because I think Pope actually survived the BOTP then even though the player had left lol.