Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sasuke1986

I am not satisfied, yo

Not that any of ya'll care what rusty ol' Sasuke thinks, but it's been nagging at me for a bit now.

Basically, I ain't satisfied with how BOTP9 ended. I also realize I was the one who wrote the 'last post', so I'm not satisfied with myself, either. I suppose it was just because BOTP9 was starting out so well, that it looked like it'd be a success, but then everything just started to go wrong, and my own actions weren't helping, neither. To me, now it almost feels like BOTP9 hardly got started, that it barely got anywhere. There weren't enough fights, encounters, bits for the imagination to run wild. I certainly can't expect the original cast of posters to come around to try and do more, and I most certainly am NOT asking for that. If anything, I might try and do something, maybe an extension or something, hopefully an attempt of some sort to make things right. I have an idea, maybe a few, but for the most part I think I'm still trying to figure it all out. I just gotta do somethin', yo.

I would've posted this in the BOTP discussion, but the subforum's totally locked. Kinda painful how it's been over a year since BOTP9 'ended'. Damn time...

Not that any of ya'll care what rusty ol' Sasuke thinks, but it's been nagging at me for a bit now.

Basically, I ain't satisfied with how BOTP9 ended. I also realize I was the one who wrote the 'last post', so I'm not satisfied with myself, either. I suppose it was just because BOTP9 was starting out so well, that it looked like it'd be a success, but then everything just started to go wrong, and my own actions weren't helping, neither. To me, now it almost feels like BOTP9 hardly got started, that it barely got anywhere. There weren't enough fights, encounters, bits for the imagination to run wild. I certainly can't expect the original cast of posters to come around to try and do more, and I most certainly am NOT asking for that. If anything, I might try and do something, maybe an extension or something, hopefully an attempt of some sort to make things right. I have an idea, maybe a few, but for the most part I think I'm still trying to figure it all out. I just gotta do somethin', yo.

I would've posted this in the BOTP discussion, but the subforum's totally locked. Kinda painful how it's been over a year since BOTP9 'ended'. Damn time...

lol, I doubt your the only one. Sadly, I have not time what with school coming up and work and trying to get more work at my other work...Life...Ug

Yeah, life. The one thing that usually enables me to do BOTP stuff, because I have so little of one : P

Really, though, my thoughts often turn to BOTP9 when I think of BOTP these days, so hopefully I'll make something of these thoughts instead of letting them stew. Need to be more active and such.

Well, it's been over half a year and what have I done about this? Essentially 1.1 things. I got a sort of 'explanatory' post done, then got started on a battle post, but it all came to a halt after that.

Now, I WAS not satisfied. Yet, it feels like after stating that, I became satisfied. So I was probably not dissatisfied about BOTP9, but dissatisfied about not declaring my dissatisfaction with BOTP9, which doing so may have satisfied both things.

It's easier to just say I'm a douche.

But the things are still there, and part of me DOES want to get them done, I just need some inspiration. Heck, I might just need to get that out in the open. My fire lights in odd ways, usually at random and in a fashion I can't properly recall. I just wish it would burn as fiercely as it had in the past, but that might be wishing too much at this point :P