Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Come up with a better name for this forum...PLEASE

Guest Anonymous   
Guest Anonymous

We needed a gaming forum but I could only think of lame ass name.

Forum, I dub thee "Off-Line Online." Subject to change without notice.

Actually, it's a name I've been looking at using for another section on the Asylum where I get to review games any way I damn well please... and I was thinking of implementing a forum about games, too, but looks like Outey beat me to it. In all honesty, it's another one of those projects put on the back burner (like BOTP2, BOTP5, the Asylum Loonies theme, and so on) because of my stupid busy schedule this semester.... but maybe I'll actually get around to it now. :flame:

Anyhoo, I'll go make the changes... have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

Okay, I made the name change, even though I realized that online games would technically be an acceptable subject, as well... whatever. I still like the name.

Also, it's up to you, um, Mister... boardmaster... to make up your own forum description. As I just left the "yo dog" stupid one. :flame:

I wold've done one, but my creative energies for the day all went into remembering "off-line online" and considering making a skin for it. Or at least a header image of some kind. :po:

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

Well, I thought of a even more better name since almost every game has the words "PRESS START" in it.

SO I dubbeth thee anew. Arise PRESS START until thy name changeth next time.

Hey, now, that's a good name. We'll stick with that, then. Good job, Outey. Two thumbs up.

...Thumbs... hmmm...

Anyway, I'll post a couple of reviews that I wrote up when Finny was trying to start a gaming news site that never took off one of these days.

Also, Outey, your Nintendoized font might be put to good use for some logo action, here... I'd do it meself, but there's still that Fotoshoppe VII issue to be confronted.

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

I'm still searching for a DECENT converter to download. But yeah it, Bacterion III & IV are PERFECT for this forum...which means I really need to complete the character sets.

so until then:

<div align="center"><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:courier'>PRESS START</span></span></div>

Come to think of it, I *do* have a font based on the Earthbound font... though you've got a bit more variety to use, so I'll let you have it. At it. Whatever.

An, as I've said, I should be picking up the new Photoshop this summer, so I can use your fonts in pure, unadulterated WinDoze file format. No more non-functional converters! :flame:

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter