Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SuperSephiroth

Starfox - The ground breaking for gaming entertain

Starfox is plain and simple a ground breaking game. It use a new fx chip had speech not choppy and actually had a high replay level. When you first start starfox your escaping the plante Cornaria. To figth the dreaded Dr. Andros. Fighting trough many diffrent levels on three difficulties. I remeber when I was playing sometime ago (like when i was 12) me and my friend always acted like we were in the r wing. (yeah we had a great imagination) But recently playing this game brough back great memories during my past of playing this game. The levels are designed great the music just adds to the action. Overall this game is deffinatly worth the to play. the control is simple no complicated crap and the grapichs a great.

Control:10

Graphics:10

Sound:10

Replay:10

Fun Factor:10

The final say:50

based on the something awful system 50 the best -50 the worst

Wow. A totally sane, rational system of rating games. Imagine that. :P

Well, at least you do a good point-counterpoint with my <a href=http://www.infiniteunreality.com/~asylum/board/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=11;t=5>own bogus rating system</a>. :P

Starfox was indeed an awesom piece of work... that Super FX microchip was a thing of wondrous... wonder. Same thing they put in Street Fighter II Turbo. Great little piece of machinery.

Starfox was great for more than just graphics, too--it took the classic feel of games like Captain Skyhawk, gave it polygon graphics before their time, and made one hell of a good flight simulator. And, it was on the best game system "evar," the still-unrivaled SNES.

I could say more, a lot more... so I think I shall, in a slightly less haphazard form. Like, I'll write up a review or something. :P Not to steal your thunder, Seph, but hey... well, yeah, I guess I'm stealing your thunder, there. Oh, well.

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

...And steal your soul too, Seph.

Watch out :P

Anyway, yeah, SF was a pimp tastic game. I'm glad I bought that over MMX when I was 9 :P

Oh, and the freind Seph is talking about is me. Yes, we acted like we were in an arwing. Seph would pilot, and I weould pretend to fic things whenever he got a power up. This is because I totally sucked at video game suntil I was forty, which is 25 years from now. Mnnn.

Uh, yeah. I like SF, I loved SF64 (mostly because I was good at it :P) and I'm in the middle of SF adventures. I don't want to get into an SFA rant, but what the fuck!? Dinosaurs? MAGIC?! That's what zelda is fucking for! When I hear starfox, I want barrel rolls and boss battles at the enmd of each level.

And combat is SFA is _boring_! He has like, four combos. Ohhhh. Gah.

The best thing though is the graphics. Holy fuck, goddamn. Even if the game gets annoying more then it should, just looking at the friggin detail will shut your damn mouth.

Funny side note, Seph was over a little while ago, and he was playing SFA and he passed out walking around. It was funny as hellm, cause it was like 11, and we're both total night owls, bith SFA just put the guy to sleep. I talked with Sasuke on aim for the rest of the night (till like 2 :P)

So yeah. Star Fox roxors.

Control:8

Graphics:10! (for the system and the time...)

Sound:8

Replay:9

Fun Factor:10!

The final say:45

Based on the Something Awful system:+50(best) -50 (ouchies)

Yeah, I kinda wondered about SFA, but I just chalked it up as "another GC game that illustrates the reason I don't yet own a GC." Seriously, the only games I really want for the thing are Ikaruga (which I'd rather get for my Dreamcast), SSBM, Metroid Prime, Rogue Squadron, and Soul Calibur II.

This is why I got a PS2 a month after they came out instead. :P

You're right about SFA, though. Who the hell wants tu run around with a damn stick, fighting dinosaurs when you can fly a SPACESHIP and nuke them all? I mean, Fox wasn't designed for the role of the action hero... he's a starpilot, and belongs in games where you're a starpilot. Really.

Starfox = kick ass

Groundfox with stick fighting dinosaurs = contents of septic tank

'Nuff said.

OT: Glitch, you're fifteen? I would've thought older...

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

16, actually, but yeah, I act old for my age.

Dog monkey fart hat.

Yep, real mature :P

On SFA, there's also that little cunt dinosaur partner you have to have to get through things, and often enough, save the little bastard. Meh. I'm still gonna beat it though. Probably over the summer...

I can't fucking stand Starfox anymore. They've taken everything I loved about the SNES & N64 games and bastardized it.

I was seriously hoping that Namco would have actually completed the arcade shooter like it was being discussed in the past...but instead we got trash like Adventures and Assault.

I love assualt, personally. Really, it could use more dog fighting and less me getting shot in the ass by missles but it's no dino planet.

And yes, just like SF1, SF2's expert course is fucking rape central. I gave up after every planet in the system launched ICBMs at me :o

It suck even worse cause every time tou kill something Andros replaces is. I want 4 mother fucking hours with out gaining any ground. While the fucktard missle keep being launched toward the goddamned planet. Mother Fucking real time fucks you over