Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sasuke1986

A bit of a character game I dug up, yo

Well, 'character game' might not be the best way to describe it, but it does involve one's own characters, and is sort of a game. Maybe.

It basically works like-a so: Take this empty list of 12 and fill it with any 12 of your own characters of your choosing.

Then, WITHOUT LOOKING AT THIS NEXT PART FIRST, hence the 'then' which would infer that this section should come second, answer these questions. To hopefully avoid temptation of / accidentally looking at, I'll put them under a spoiler tag.

01) Who would make a better college professor, 6 or 11? What subjects would they teach?

02) Do you think 2 is hot? How hot?

03) 12 sends 8 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?

04) What is or would be 9’s favorite book?

05) Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?

06) For some reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should they share a studio apartment with 9 or with 10?

07) 2, 7 and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?

08) 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens?

09) If 1 stole 8’s most precious possession, how would she/he get it back?

10) Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire.

11) What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together?

12) If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?

13) If you could command 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?

14) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11?

15) If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be?

16) What might 10 shout while charging into battle?

17) If you chose a song to represent 8, which song would you choose?

18) What might be a good pick-up line for 2 to use on 10?

19) What would 5 most likely be arrested for?

20) What is 7’s secret?

For posterity, this had originally been posted by one of Badger's friends, which he then tried his hand at, then I tried my hand at. This was a long time ago, though, so I might be due to try it again... after forgetting the questions a bit, at least :P

Tch, guess SOMEONE'S gotta break the ice for you pansies. Here goes...

01. Valerie
02. Chaftler
03. Tale
04. Taco
05. Ines
06. Killfeast
07. Amaryllis
08. Lance
09. Tiramisu
10. Maize
11. Mikomi
12. Sasuke

01) Who would make a better college professor, 6 or 11? What subjects would they teach?

Mikomi since she wouldn't get fired halfway through the first day. She'd likely teach sociology and art, while Killfeast would go all biology and phys ed on their faces.

02) Do you think 2 is hot? How hot?

Chafter's SO hot you could make an omelet on his back-mounted regulator. Seriously, that thing gets scorching when he works it.

03) 12 sends 8 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?

Sasuke sends Lance to retrieve the Choco-Cannon, forgetting a fatal flaw has not been resolved. Despite his high-end combat programming, Lance is unable to stem the ensuing blast. Chocolate everywhere. So, failure, though it could be a success in other regards.

04) What is or would be 9’s favorite book?

"Flounder Flambe and 1001 other Fishy Dishes"

05) Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?

Other way around, though Killfeast would have to have been hit on the head pretty hard, there. Mind, if Chaftler was bugged then Killfeast certainly wouldn't mind a new lackey.

06) For some reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should they share a studio apartment with 9 or with 10?

Ines should totally bunk with Maize since the friction would be great. Overeager witch + skeptical robot practically writes itself. Tiramisu would be the more likely choice, though. More positive past association.

07) 2, 7 and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?

They go to Ye Olde Robote Barre and speak of ye olde robote thingse. Inventions, advancements, particular upgrades, why Chaftler keeps ignoring them. Sad Amy.

08) 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens?

Tale lunges and kicks! Maize leans out of the way! Maize quickly reaches for one of Tale's ears! And he'd pretty much win after that.

09) If 1 stole 8’s most precious possession, how would she/he get it back?

After much, much running and requests to cease and desist while that thieving Valerie laughed and kept ahead. The former action would eventually win out, but it'd go on for a while.

10) Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire.

"The Quest for the Ultimate Tool"

11) What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together?

Can't get 'stranded on an island' out of my head.

12) If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?

Awkwardly. Computer might not suck afterwards, though.

13) If you could command 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?

Patty-cake. Patty-cake all the way. I can think of nothing better than Patty-cake. Yep. Maybe dancing. Also singing. Yeah, let's go with singing.

14) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11?

Nope.

15) If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be?

Chaftler would pick Taco then leave while Taco gloated and Ines seethed.

16) What might 10 shout while charging into battle?

"Please promptly surrender." Maize kind of sucks at battle cries.

17) If you chose a song to represent 8, which song would you choose?

Possibly

. That's up in the air. Not really a song, I guess, but I can't think of any tunes with words.

18) What might be a good pick-up line for 2 to use on 10?

"You're overdue for analysis from an outside source."

19) What would 5 most likely be arrested for?

Setting fire to the buildings. Accidentally, truly.

20) What is 7’s secret?

Starting every day with stretches and a scone.

Looking at it, I suppose this game is a bit imbalanced in the way of number X popping up more than number Y, etc, but it was spiffy at the time. Don't think it took me as long to fill it out back then, but I was probably more on top of things then... or didn't think as much.

As for the characters given, I'm positive some are repeats from my first go, though I kinda filled the list in backwards to change things up (especially since I'm sure I started of the first time with Sasuke, so it made sense to have him as 12 instead of 1 again). A lot of the situations that occurred are actually not too far off from potential scenarios, but that's COMPLETELY coincidental. While I had remembered some of the questions, I couldn't recall the numbers involved by the time of this posting.

I also probably could've used more wacky characters. Maize, Lance, and Chaftler don't really scream excitement, it seems :P

Really need to get back into my stuff, yo.