• Announcements

• KaizenNeko

Forum Rules (Read Me)   01/10/2010

When writing thread for stories in the Interactive Unrealities section please do so off-site using something like Word or Notepad before posting. This way should something happen when you submit, you will not lose any work.   Also when using Word, please preview your post before submitting. In the past there was an issue with Word's "Smart Quotes" being converted to garbage characters. Though this should no longer be a problem it's best to find out before hand rather than have to make a bunch of edits.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sasuke1986

Pluto - A pretty sweet murder mystery... with robots

1 post in this topic

So months back, heck, getting a few months short a year now, DamnGlitch had brought up a certain manga. I took note of it, but it wasn't until a few weeks ago that I checked it out.

And it kinda wrecked my sleep schedule from being too good to get away from.

Now I'm normally into cheerier bits... heck, last time I spoke of Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou which is basically a delightful, yet also subtly melancholic, slice-of-life story, but Pluto just goes too well for me to be deterred by its tragedies. That's not to say it doesn't have it's happy moments, but it's overall a dark tale about one detective's efforts to unmask a killer who targets human and robot alike, and things just sort of growing out from there.

I don't wanna keep carrying on, though, so I'll just give the link DG had offered, or something at least similar to it.

My only beef with it is that the translation changes near the end and starts making more goofs, but it wasn't something that bothered me too much. But really, if you got the time to burn, give Pluto a look, yo.