Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sword Bearer

Anarchy Online. - So my account isnt "Dead!"

This game looks really cool!! I want it!! BUT TO GET IT I NEED A JOB SO I CAN PAY THE STUPID FEE EVERY MONTH!!

Question 1: Why do they make tose stupid fee when you have to pay to buy the game in the first place? Its dumb.

Question 2: Anybody here play Anarchy Online already and can give me a quick review or something?

SB

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the gun.

P.S. Would anybody else here like to see a game titled. "Data Vs Terminator?"

Actually getting anarchy online just isnt worth it. Playing on my freinds super computer. (not glitch) I got to play for a whole 5 min before it crashed. So nauturely i tryed it again and it didnt want to boot up. And the graphics when i played well crap having most of the scrren white and missalainous coloered shapes. My opion says dont bother getting it. Bother even looking at it if you see it run run very fast. ut on a lighter note linage the bloodlines is pretty good you just dl it and start it up. Nothing to buy.

I wont even bother with the number system here couldnt play it long enough.

1.) It costs money to run the servers. Not nearly what they charge, but they want to make a profit, you know.

2.) I have not played it, but I haven't heard anything positve about it . Most of the reviews I've read peg it as unstable, and, well, unfun. If you can't play the game without it loading improperly, or crashing, how are you suppose to enjoy it?

3.) That might be worth an investment. Which terminator? Arnold, the T1000 or the TX?

Arnold of course. T1000 is just so dang cool, but he still was killed by a inferior model terminator. (Whispers: But I am thinking of using the T1000 in BOTP sometime.) And the TX, all she could do was stand around looking, um...neat. So yeah I think it would have to be Arnold.

SB

You seen T3? Because TX, when not increasing the size of her bust arbitrarily, went around shooting mega hyper death blasts of certain and inpenitrable doom.

Actually, what the fuck? She hit arnold with it and he just got kinda stinky. And that was it.

Fuck.

Stupid useless TX.