Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Alldogship

Quizz trivia 2 - and thoses are hard questions

Please do not read any walktrought.

1. What do you have to show to Purple Tentacle in Maniac mainsion if you want him to let you pass? (2 answers)

2. What is the first "First Person Shooter" with a second trigger capability and a second weapon capability (like Golden Eye and PerfectDark)? (I know one but I don't know if it's the first)

3. What is the number of the world and of the level in Mario Bross 3 where you can do the infinite 1-up trick,

4. What is so special with the first continent in FinalFantasy 3 (NES)?

5. An other FinalFantasy question? Why does Apolo dies in FinalFantasy Legend 2?

6. How do you access the easter Egg in the last level of Doom 2?

7. In what level do you see a Racoon Robot in the megaman series?

8. And one last Megaman question. Who is the voyeur robot? (Hint: Megaman and Bass)

I can't think of any more for now. Can someone please do some questions on Sega's console games? I'm not good at that until GBA and GC.

Please do not read any walktrought.

1. What do you have to show to Purple Tentacle in Maniac mainsion if you want him to let you pass? (2 answers)

2. What is the first "First Person Shooter" with a second trigger capability and a second weapon capability (like Golden Eye and PerfectDark)? (I know one but I don't know if it's the first)

3. What is the number of the world and of the level in Mario Bross 3 where you can do the infinite 1-up trick,

4. What is so special with the first continent in FinalFantasy 3 (NES)?

5. An other FinalFantasy question? Why does Apolo dies in FinalFantasy Legend 2?

6. How do you access the easter Egg in the last level of Doom 2?

7. In what level do you see a Racoon Robot in the megaman series?

8. And one last Megaman question. Who is the voyeur robot? (Hint: Megaman and Bass)

I can't think of any more for now. Can someone please do some questions on Sega's console games? I'm not good at that until GBA and GC.

1. Who cares, LucasArts adventure games suck ass.

2. Unreal Tournament (just a guess)

3. There's an infinite 1-up trick in SMB3?

4. I barely even touched that game.

5. No.

6. *shrugs*

7. Stop it.

8. *smack smack*

I *think* the first FPS with second triggers was Marathon. I'm tring to think about it. PID had secondary ammo, but you had to load in in.

Seph, do you know?

Also, Anime has ruined any tolerance for tenticals I may have possesed. Now whenever they are mentioned, I just shiver and lose my hair.

1 havent played maniac masion

2 unreal

3 i know its with the pipe with the goombas are coming out and you need the racoon suit to constantly jump and not hit the ground. But i think it is 1-2

4 once again havent played ff3 i got the rom but havent played it

5 easy he doesnt have all the magi

6 doom 2 i fucking hate doom 2. so fuck doom 2

7 there is no racoon robot

8 the king