Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SuperSephiroth

KABOOM - back to the og of gaming

Alright kaboom was realeased for the atari 2600. So yeah its an origianl. Basically because of the graphics for it i really cant go into the full in depth review. So basically ill just recommend it or i wont.

Kaboom is just a great manic reflex game. The basics are theres a mad bomber on the lose and you need to catch his bombs in 3 buckets. If you miss one its game over. There are many diffrent levels of game play bringing you up to the bombers completely piss hes dropping bombs like a crazy fuck (oh wait he is a crazy fuck) and your buckets get smaller and smaller. Its a great game to go out and download bringing you hours of gameplay if you become addicted. So fr my final say got out and get it its worth the download.

Didn't some company make a clone of KABOOM with a man jerkin' it over the side of a building or something?

Because it sounds familiar.

Best game for the 2600? The A-Team. Control Mr. T's disembodied head as he shoots lazer beams from is eyes while a rocket with "A-Team" lauches on the right of the screen.

I have no clue what's going on.