Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

BINGE AND PURGE - Time to kill some unused accounts

Guest Anonymous   
Guest Anonymous

Just lettin you folks know, better get to posting lest you get purged.

I will be purging accounts by signup date number of posts.

Hehehe.

Hahahaha

Bwahahahahahahaha

Mwehehehehe.

Heh...heheheh.

<span style='font-size:47pt;line-height:100%'>MWAHAHAHAHAHA</span>

BURN BURN! kekekekekeke!

ha ha ha ha infinately safe from a non posting threat contrats to me for being almost at 90 posts. Mainly thanks to outey and damnglitch for the post off last night. We should get another one next month k. and try to get ish in it too.

Yeah, I'm up late and online on weekends... mainly because I'm up late the rest of the week, but I'm watching Adult Swim instead of posting. :P

Anyhoo, work also rears it's ugly head. I'm a regular night owl when I don't have to get up early in the morning... which is, unfortunately, like, every day anymore. :(

I don't do mornings.

Anyway, yeah, a weekend would be great. No Adult Swim to distract me, no work in the morning to worry about. Don't set it around the 19th of next month, though, because that happens to be my birthday (the big 20... I shall find out for the first time in seven years what it's like to NOT be a teenager), and damned if I'm gonna do anything but sleep, eat, party, and play video games (not necessarily in that order, but more than likely).

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

EDIT: Holy flipping crikies... as of THIS POST, both DG and I have exactly 196 posts. Whaddaya know... ;)

Edited By Insane Space Hunter on 1056559861

Now you've beat me out again, ISH. At least I'm in range though...

Wah! Not only do you post quickly, but you post long messages too. What the hell?

No fair!

;P

*shrugs* It's a gift. My speech teacher told me in an official capacity that I have "a gift of the blarney and an inclination to ramble," so I generally say a lot of nothing. :P

Plus, I like to expound on subjects--one- or four-line replies just don't really cut it. I actually tend to avoid posting replies to subjects that I can't say at least two paragraphs about... the exception being silly message board games and things where ppeople ask me a yes or no questions. And a few other things, I suppose, but you get the idea.

Plus, a big thing is debates--I'll share so many points of view that half of everybody gives up the debate and I win by default. It's underhanded, but damned effective, no? ;)

It's okay, Glitch... if a picture is indeed worth a thousand words, you're miles ahead of me. And will remain there. :(

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

Alas, it had to pass. After 2 months without a SINGLE post, the axe hath fallen across the necks of Noshi and Sava.

<div align="center"><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>BALEETED!!</span></div>

Noshi? Sava? I didn't even realize we had members by those names... I don't remember seeing them in the member list.

Oh, well. *shrugs* Now I never will. :P

On the subject of inactive accounts, is there a way to send some sort of administrative email saying "Hey, you signed up for my message board, now where the hell are you?" or something to that effect? I mean, there's the whole iB clickty-sendy-emaily thing, but that only works if they allowed their address to be viewable.

Plus, this way, I can ask them if it's just that they forgot about us or if we offended them in some capacity whilst they were reading a forum in hopes of finding something to reply to.

I could check, but I'm lazy and Outey knows the system better than I do. Because he's not quite so lazy, one would assume. :spam:

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

Yeah, as admins we have access to Mass Email (but sends to everybody) and can view the email addresses through AdminCP.

One of our board members actually emailed a couple of them but never got a response.

Me, I'm not going to BEG someone to post who doesn't want to (Like Medion). But then again, I am the mean one.

<s>I can always get the tool that restores deleted accounts, since they're not going to be listed in our roster anymore.</s>

Scratch that, they will have had to actually posted SOMETHING for them to be recovered.

Edited By Outerverse on 1058811571

That member would be me :P

Yes, I emailed several of what I like to call "No posting ass bastards", not one replied, so fuck them. Not like they'll miss their i'll gotten email accounts anyway.

Personally, I think they just sign up to view email addresses, which you can't do without being logged in.

What ever. I certainly hope somebody jabs them in the eye.