Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KaizenNeko

New Email Address - Out with the old

Effective soon, you will no longer be able to reach me at either of my BellSouth addresses. You can reach me either at webmaster@infiniteunreality.com as usual, or at my new ISP account outerverse@peoplepc.com.

Oh and is you get a duplicate of this message in several of your inboxes, it's because I sent a mass mail to my address book. :P

Zero tolerance for crappy dialup ISPs!!

Paul Deveau (Outerverse)

Huh, I figured that sort of thing would go in announcements :P

So, the reason you've been gone, lo, the past year is your ISP was down? Or what?

Meh, we thought you were dead, or comatose. I said you exploded from watching some bad hentai :P

Glad your back!

Outey gone for the past year? When did that happen? Methinks you might be exaggerating there, Mr. Glitch.

Anyhoo, Outey, what, again? Didn't you just do this not that long ago? :P You need to settle down across five or six major email providers like I did! :P

Lesee... Excite, Geocities, Excite again, Yahoo when they bought Geocities, Hotmail... then Mac... yeah, that's about right.

I shall go change around my address book. Again. *sigh*

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

Changing to a new ISP because BellSouth sucks ass. They have only 1 number for 3 cities and it was getting as bad as AOL for trying to get online and stay there.

PeoplePC Internet has 6 numbers in our area & is cheaper than almost everything else, so we're going with them.

Glitch, the announcements forum is mainly for board announcements, but I guess we can use it for others as well.

Edited By Outerverse on 1055737907