Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KaizenNeko

New Moderator! - SuperSephiroth

ISH, Glitch, and I have taken a vote and have decided.

Since SuperSephiroth is so dedicated to our cause of speading out insanity across the internet through his fanatical obsession to video games, we have granted him the title of Moderator of PRESS START!

Congrats on your promotion, Seph. Of course, you realize that by "moderator of Press Start" we mean "Guy who babysits the forum so we don't have to." :P Isn't bureaucracy wonderful?

Okay, that's enough of that. But seriously, glad to have you on board. Included in the Moderatorship package (I believe) is access to the Warden's Office forum, which it seems doesn't even appear on the board unless you're a moderator or admin. It's the place where we discuss things like... uh... your Moderatorship. :P Go figure.

Well, it doesn't appear if you're not logged in, at least. You'll know what I'm talking about when you next view the board.

So get to the moderating!

And have a nice day.

The Insane Space Hunter

Oh god THANK YOU! I would have prepared a speech but i forgot it at home ..... ohh wait im at home. Well i did.nt have enough time to tink of one. And by babysitting i have no problem with that cause iv'e babysitted my worse like my 2 yr old neice. (I should post some of my babysitting misadventures in the commons) But all in all i will do my job as a moderator justfully and still i will continue about warning the gamers out the about the horrible horrible games.

Dangit, all that power and you're not even going to abuse it. :P

Seriously, though, keep up what you've been doing, and don't be afraid to bust a few heads should the need arise. :P

And have a nice day.

The Insane Space Hunter

Come on ISH, don't encourage him :P

But yes, it's alway good to be a part of a group that helped our friend Seph realize his life long... er, his year long... no, wait, his month long dream.

Yeah.

So good luck with your ambitions :)

Good show, ol' boy. :D

If I was any more fanatical about this board, I'd be jealous...

:S

:po:

:banghead:

:smokin:

:whatever:

:bigthumb:

:P