Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KaizenNeko

Renewal of Evangelion - The Second Coming is upon us...soon.

Renewal of Evangelion Revealed

Newtype Magazine (Japan) has revealed the first details of Gainax Studios new "Renewal of Evangelion" project. The "Second Coming" of Evangelion is a marketing blitz apparently designed to squeeze still more profit out of the 7 year old franchise. The merchandising push will include a release of the Evangelion TV series to Japanese DVD, for the third time, this time with remastered video and Dolby 5.1 audio, a new series of UFO catcher dolls, a new series of action figures, another CD featuring still more re-mix versions of the TV series opening and ending themes, and two versions of a sequel to the "Kotetsu no Girlfriend" (Girlfriend of Steel) adventure game for the PC.

Thanks for the info, I was gonna report it (really) but I didn't ave as much info as you. I swear, Otaku no radio gets news fast.

I just hope the get it into their skulls that we like eva, too, and would gobble up the eva game if it came f'n here.

Blarg!

I just hope the get it into their skulls that we like eva, too, and would gobble up the eva game if it came f'n here.

Couldn't hurt if they put it on a platform I actually own, either. But I'm used to missing out on all the off-brand software that nobody ever thinks of cross-platforming to Mac. :P

Oh, well. That's life when you're a Mac techie, I guess. *shrugs*

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter