Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KaizenNeko

*tap tap* Is this thing on? - Testing 1,2,3

Yay! Board return!

Shouts of joy, ect...

Now, on to business...

There seem to be a few posts missing. I'm not sure how much, but I was looking through the FLCL post and... well, there is very little left of the lengthy conversation.

Don't want to be a complain-a-bitch, but I'm just saying. I thought you made a back up after the board stopped working...

But that's all. Besides that, whoo, speed :|

Thanks for shelling out your time, money, and patience Outery :P

Oh oh oh! And one MORE thing!

Do you think you could take down the "Random Bored" Board. There's really nothing worth keeping, and I'm not gonna kid myself and think it's gonna spring to sudden popularity :|

So yes. I think I could do it myself, privlege wise, but I don't know how ^^;

Bad news. The posts that were lost are going to remain just that, LOST. :P

I checked the board on the one2host and they're missing there too. I'm guessing IF we could have gotten into the board on one2host we would have found the same problem. I'm guessing that THEY lost the files when they moved BBN to another server over there. Fucknuggets. :P

All in all, I'm satisifed that we were able to pick back up SOMEWHAT where we left off. So it's not too big of an issue for me. :|

*sigh* Well, that's a slight bummer.

The topic was pretty dead, so it's not a terrible lost, but an unfortunate one, non the less. We had some right good fights in that one :|

Since the posts are unrocoverable, is the board open to the public now?