Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DamnGlitch

POSTOFF! - WHOOO!

Kei? Really? Huh :P

Uh, played neither of those, so no comment.

Chrono Trigger, No contest. New game plus, Baybee.

Worst Sequal: Crono Cross or, eh, Any of the recent Mega man X games (IE 5 or 6).

Dude, If you scroll down below the text box when you're typing, there's a list of the past few posts.

Uh, that one rock star chick was pretty hot. Er, good.

Uh... hmmm... I scow tipping a sport?

You asked THAT TOO!

Duh, you need sleep :P

How bout Least favorite CC char. THat dino chick, that's suppose to be related to AYla. Fuck her.

Now answer my question :P

FAvorte system, PS2. Because I get mah ps1 mack on with it, and half my PS1 games are snes remakes :P

Whose hotter: Pamala Lee or that chci k from london with the huge juggs. You know, in that one palyboy you got? What was her name...

either of us cant choose and if i go looking for her name i wont respond so both but for now well call her brit jugsalot. i works for me. So i guess this concludes the first post off. would have been better if it wasnt three way so wait till the next one

A thus ended the first Post Off.

So, in one night we've made the longest topic ever on the board. And it'll stay the longest until the NEXT post off, which will be a ways a way. Hopefully it won't be as rushed, and more people will be in on it, but hey, the Rocked.

92 posts. KICKASS.

The topic is being closaed because it was one of those "you had to be there things.

Heh, if I had room in my title, I'd name myself Johny McClosetopics.

GOOD NIGHT WISCONSIN!