Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KaizenNeko

Riqsue sidebar images... - Should they stay or should they g

Okay, the big question...

Should the risque sidebar images stay or should the go?

Ones in question:

daaam1 (Felicia - nekkid)

daaam5 (Ryoko - loose kimono)

daaam6 (Lum - more than skin tight bikini)

daaam8 (Pirotess - nekkid)

daaam9 (Shaia - boobs hanging out)

daaam11 (Nanako - in underwear)

My comments as to the risquÃ?Æ?Ã?'Ã?â??Ã?© nature of some of the images were generally in jest before, just so you know.

Anyway, while I find the Shaia pic a little... deformed and somewhat... ugly, I have no problem with the less-than-modest images. I mean, if I ever post to this forum from work, it MIGHT become an issue, but I can easily scroll down quickly. It's not a problem.

At least, I don't have a problem with it. The person to really ask is Glitch, as it's his forum, but I don't see him having a problem with it.

I mean, if someone really has a problem with it, then we can discuss it, no problem. But as far as I'm concerned, they can stay. I was just making a joke. ;)

Anyway, have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

Honestly, they don't bother me in the slightest, but if we're talking removing some for censordhip issuses, I say as long as teh nipples are covered, it's cool. Even if they're all pointy, as long if there's some modicrum of fabric over em, they must stay. Wah ta ta! That said, there are plenty of felicia piccys not showing her nipplys, even though none have teh glasses ;)

Uh, so, it's joor choice, I guess. I think Ryoko, Nanako (whoo!) can definatly stay if we go through with it, but lum is in the middle ground and the other are probibly out. I do like the pirotess one through, *growl*.