Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KaizenNeko

Neon Genesis Evangelion 2

logo.gif

But don't get you're hopes up that this is a sequel to the NGE anime. Frankly, I can't tell. I do know that this is a PlayStation 2 game being developed by Bandai.

Neon Genesis Evangelion 2 This article tends to save several different things about NGE2.

One, it's the same as the anime as this suggests.
The introduction section of the game starts from the same setting as television edition.

Two, that the "2" means nothing.
Production level of this game that エヴァワールド above perfection reappearing is constructed, and the reason etc. which is designated "2" talked.

Three, that it's a retelling of NGE.
This work which is produced as the エヴァンゲリオン world simulator which freely used AI is designed in order with the intense reality to be able to experience the world of エ ヴ ァwhich is different until now.

Read the article and make your decision, because I'm fucking confused.

eva2_key.jpg

:o

Is it just me or does bable fish get worse every day?

Hideaki Anno has been translated to Hideaki "Hermitage field supervision"

This is both confusing and hilarious.

I can't really comment much further, besides that the game looks very nice.

well i have japanese saturn 2nd impresion i tihnk it's called. you mostly watch video's a menu pops up for your choices what to say and of course pilot some of the eva units. would help if it was translated :buttrock: wait... "sometihng 2: your episode X" I tihnk before episode 13 if i recall.

perhaps it's a saturn port of one of the nge games.

The one that I heard was the most fun was the N64 evangelion game. Basically, you fought through the angel from the begining, with outher crapp thereabout.

One of the more interesting ones was... uh, second impression I do believe. A new character "mana" is introduced, who becomes shinji's girlfriend... but also turns out to a piolt for a rival organization's giant robot. It sounds pretty fucking interesting.

Good to see you again, paru. Stick around for a bit, and help us liven the board up again ^^;

The one that I heard was the most fun was the N64 evangelion game. Basically, you fought through the angel from the begining, with outher crapp thereabout.

One of the more interesting ones was... uh, second impression I do believe. A new character "mana" is introduced, who becomes shinji's girlfriend... but also turns out to a piolt for a rival organization's giant robot. It sounds pretty fucking interesting.

Good to see you again, paru. Stick around for a bit, and help us liven the board up again ^^;

hmm n64 eh ok i'll see about finding a copy.

well my saturn is hooked up and i can encoe to ocmputer now, but ugh it's crazy when you don't know japanese. as much as saturn emulation has been improved it's still not perfect and little glitch's with the eva games can be very bad.

thanks :buttrock: alot of sutff happened, outie here PM me I perosnally lost the address and user info. i'll try i'm alot mroe busy then i use to be.

*runs off to start a sentai ranger video marathon* Go...Sei Sentai.... Dia...Ranger!