Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DamnGlitch

What the fuck?! - Jesus christ I hate the country

Ok, lemme start from the begining... I've been poking around the ADV website, looking at titles and releases and what not (hey, blueseed two isa coming!), mostly 'cause paruno nexusasw asking about uncut sailor moon ( I read that they just got the lisense for it and it'll be included in a n uncut boxset at some point ) Anyway, I'm looking through the stuff and browsing the videos and I come up on Burnup W, which everyone should at least of heard of as the show with the cop with the boobs. The basis of he show is fanservice combinded with violence, but in a better then average way. THen I see the rating. 15+? Sounds fine right, but WHY THE FUCK IS EXCEL SAGA 17+?!?! Burnup features nudity, acts of violence and some oother gooblygook. Excel saga features breif comidic violence, and as I've said before, cursing added in by AD-friggn'-V.

anyway, ADV is stupid.

the end

Um... it's... er... uh... I dunno. People are stupid about that sometimes. Free Willy was rated PG. For strong language, or so the box said... but as to what strong language they're referring to, I have no idea. Maybe someone said "darn" or "heck" or something. Or perhaps "stupid."

People are just dumb about stuff like this sometimes, I suppose. Just buy your anime and be happy, eh? :D

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space hunter