Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KaizenNeko

We're all fucking doomed.

I just saw that Tenchi Muyo GXP is being released in the US soon, abd was HORRIFIED by what the copyright said.

Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?© 2004 AIC/VAPÃ?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?·NTV. Licensed by FUNimation Productions, LTD. All rights reserved.

Tenchi, nay, the ENTIRE FABRIC OF ANIME IS DOOMED!

Reading up on GXP this may not be as bad as I'm thinking.

STAFF:

Directed by Shinichi Watanabe (Excel Saga)

Character Designs by Atsushi Okuda (Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure)

It's set in the OVA universe so no Kyone...and none of the Tenchi in Tokyo BULLSHIT.

Bad news is that only Rebecca Forstadt (Mihoshi) rejoined the cast. The rest mostly declined. Also, this one has very little to do with Tenchi Masaki and his goings on. Instead we have a new "Tenchi" named Seina Yamada with all new problems and all new girls falling over him.

They also seem to have taken the fan service to a new level... which is to say, a less innocent level.

It looks farly blatant... and I too was baffled to see FUNimation taking the title.

Five bucks and a forty says it hits toonami as soon as they can get the contract signed.

mhe saw 3 episodes fansubed awhile back, it's odd. as i recall the main character is like a cousin to tenchi. he sorta gets tricked into joining hte galaxy police. he's alot more of a perv thou :( mihoshi is "different" then what you would expect of her. thats all i'm going to say.

perosnally i'm dying to get another tenchi ova 3 episode. now that FUCKING KICKS SO MUCH ASS!!!!!!!!!! I was worried at first with how long it's been since returning to the original OVA but well my worries where COMPLETELY INJUSTIFIED!

I too am eagerly awaiting the third OVA.

But yeah, unless someone highly recommends it, I'm passing on GXP.

Also, FUNimation doesn't seem to be the hell beast it once was, even though they still fuck up titles for some stupid reason :/???