Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
InsaneSpaceHunter

Trigun.  Adult Swim. - De plane boss, de plane!

You heard me, pool. Trigun is premiering on Adult Swim on Monday the somethingeth of something. I only saw the promo two and a half minutes ago whilst grabbing a cheese sandwich, so details currently escape me, but that's the gist of it.

Trigun.

Adult Swim.

Any questions? I'll be back with more info once I glean it from Adult Swim's site, but I'm too distracted watching Cowboy Bebop right now to do that. But I had to post this.

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

Edited By Insane Space Hunter on 1048155605

Yes, I'd heard that as well. Damn you and your ability to post things in a timely manner :P

It takes over reign's time slot, which is then moved to the last of the shows seens (that is to say, reign now has the worst time slot). Sadly, Lupin (lupid... wtf. I shouldn't write things at 6 in the morning...) apparently is being replaced with trigun, because it's not on the schedual anymore. A shame, that.

Welp, toodles.

Edited By DamnGlitch on 1048212248

Why they can't just shove that Reign bullshit back in the warm, moist, smelly hole that it came out of is beyond me, but oh, well. At least we got to see Lupin once or twice through before they axed it.

Though since they brought back Inuyasha, maybe they WILL eventually iron out the kinks and give us a better return on our time investment.

Oh, yeah. Why the hell don't they take off Home Movies, too? They can put that back on Sundays or something with all the other weird and/or horrifically stupid shows (Ripping Friends, Oblongs, etc.) and give us another anime show. I'm fine with Futurama, but I find myself watching the Home Shopping Network instead of watching the fat kid pick skin off his scalp. Which is pretty sad.

Anyway, ending the rant, March 31st (a Monday) is the first day of Trigun, with the 27th being the last night of Lupin. Also, it's friggin' TV14, which means it's friggin' locked out at my house. Because I have smaller siblings and whatnot. Dangit.

Also, something rather foreboding--there's an ad on top of the Adult Swim site that simply says "Coming Soon," "DragonBallGT," and "Go to DragonBallGT.com to find out more." What the hell this actually means still escapes me, and I even went to DBGT.com to "find out more." There's no info as to what they're talking about. Maybe GT is starting on Adult Swim. Maybe they're just advertising randomly. I don't know.

Anyway, have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter