Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DamnGlitch

Super happy anime girl fetish pool time! - You heard me, poo

Super happy anime girl fetish pool time! - You heard me, pool.  

1. 1. Super happy anime girl fetish pool time! - You heard me, pool.

• Anime catgirl (yowza!)
    • Shy girl in glasses (my choice, BTW)
    • Manly (Mauri, from Project A-ko)  
    • Super strength (A-ko, from project A-ko)
    • Angry girl (also Mallet girl (think Akane here))
    • General all girl-team member (also General girl Mecha pilot)
    • Other (you mean someone besides these?!)
    • Ditzy blond (ala Burn Up or Mihoshi)
    • Magical girl
    • Devil girl
    • Angelic girl
    • Girl next door (Hina of Love Hina)
    • Fscking insane (Excel Excel)
    • Dead (Hatchan, not anything else, you pervert)
    • No purpose other then eyecandy Girl (Or Most pointless to a plot)

If you choose "other" for whatever reason ( the list is fairly long ), be sure to put down your particular creepy attraction in a post. Hell, explain any choice you make! You've got _plenty_ of explaining to do!

Yeah, right, like anybody can beat the catgirl out for the title of cutest anime... um... thing. :)

Well, they can't. :P Not the bunny girls or the fox girls, either.

Those iMac catgirls, though... heh. :)

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

Sorry... but something half-animal doesn't really qualify as cute in my opinion...

Full humanoid... yeah. Full animal... yeah. Half and half just doesn't work for some reason... The whole "Cat-Girl" thing is a bit too cliche, too...

Of course, that's just what I think. Everyone's entitled to my opinion... :P

Well, since it's pretty even between shy girls in glasses and catgirls, what about shy catgirls in glasses? Wait, never mind... that just doesn't happen. :)

It could be with me that catgirls are always somewhat rebellious, and I'm a bit rebellious myself... or at least vehemently nonconformist.

Plus, I have this thing for ears and non-Earth-standard hair colors. And I also like the less-fur catgirls myself... it's mostly the ears and the tail that are requisites. Fur is optional on the rest of the body. :)

Oh, yeah, gotta get to those smilies, don't I? :P

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

ED!!!!!! A combination of insane and ditsy, with a bit of strong put into it (the stomache). That, and she's CUTE!!!!!!! :)

*Blinky blinky*

And a close second goes to people like Heed's partner from Pilot Candidate (Candidate Goddess) at the beginning of the series, a combination of ditsy and hyper and happy stuff (I know people like that). :P

*Twitch*

By the way, who misses Marathon?

It wouldn't be complete without a dumb quote, sore here ya go: :)

"It's not easy to sleep on paper, but it makes a great laxative."

-Oh Heck

Actually, no, paper's a lousy laxative. Unless you want to try to stay blocked up for three days while it passes through your digestive tract, that is.

In any case, Heck is talking about Radical Edward from Cowboy Bebop in saying "Ed." Though he's completely incapable of spelling "stomach," for reasons only the smiley faces know. And they're moving their lips, but I can't hear what they're saying.

Anyway, I'm done. Have a nice day.

The Insane Space Hunter

Well, hey, just because she can do backbends, type with her toes, and eat anything in existence doesn't mean it's that creepy. :P

...or does it?

She does have the body mass of a stick, though... must not get too much nutrition from eating those space sludge things. *shrugs*

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

Actually, I was refering to the 10 year old part :P

But those are good pieces of evidence too. Eh, his opinion. But you stay away from me, OhHeck. Because you... are wierd.

tootles!

Well, hey, she could be as old as thirteen, y'know... it's hard to tell with poor misshapen anime girls like that, sometimes. Unless there's official word somewhere that she's ten.

She doesn't act ten, anyway. And Heck's only 15, so if she's 13, there's nothing wrong there. Well, other than young dating, which ALWAYS seems weird, but you know.

Have a nice day, already!

The Insane Space Hunter

Thirteen you say? I always assumed she was younger. Meh, but your right, how the hell could you tell :flame:

This post brought to you by it's too fucking early.

Well, she's a kid genius, that's to be sure, but she just doesn't act ten. Y'know? Just like Faye doesn't act 89 or however old she *technically* is.

Okay, maybe not. But you get the idea.

Still, no cat ears. It's just not the same. ;)

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

Just a quick update, but as far as the "girl next door" entry, that's totally messed up. There is no Hina, and the chick I was refering to at the time was Naru, who isn't normal at all.

Hell, no one is. Serves me right for talking about something I had never seen.