Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hobo

bouncy

Yeah... heh heh... erhm, bouncy. Heh. Yeah, I realize that those on the board of the female persuasion might be upset at this point, but... eh. :| No offense intended.

Good to hear that you're working on the story, Badg... maybe you'll someday make it past Part One. ;P

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

Yeah... heh heh... erhm, bouncy. Heh. Yeah, I realize that those on the board of the female persuasion might be upset at this point, but... eh. :| No offense intended.

Good to hear that you're working on the story, Badg... maybe you'll someday make it past Part One. ;P

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

i'm almost done with part two, doo-doo head. :P

and the only female i know who posts here is nat...

dear heavens, i posted in caps last time. whoopsie.

<s>anyway, part 1 is the only one on the site, and therefore the only one i know about. so :P to you, too.</s>

correction: badg pointed out to me that parts 1 and 2 are BOTH on the site... i missed it because i thought it was just part 1 split across two pages. whoopsie again. :P

as for teh ladies (now i'm misspelling words AND not capitalizing anything... ya happy now? :P), there's at least one more--luposlipaphobiac has indeed come around several times. she's not posted much on this incarnation of the board, but hey, she's still female.

have a boingy day. :|

the insane space hunter

Edited By Insane Space Hunter on 1059776816

*buck buck buck* is the sound of groin meeting blue jeans, i.e. leg humping.

if i had a robotic member, the proper sound would be *clang clang clang*

Edited By Badger-san on 1066184659