Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
InsaneSpaceHunter

Aha, a new forum.

Do I get to be moderator and such? Not that I have ever really done anything with such abilities, and have usually been given them by our overall benefactor Outerverse, and then I let them go to waste during long unexplained absences, but... y'know. :P

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

RPG system based on non-useless post count? I'm not sure I follow. Like, something more than just how titles change based on how many posts you have, like an experience point system in some sort of message-board based RPG, or what? Elaborate, please.

And have a nice day.

The Insane Space Hunter

I can only see 4 factors for exp: post count, topic created, deleted post by dmin and user appreciation (praise or slap them behind the head if you like their post (or only for the topic creator, max 1 a day or topic).

HP depends on stats and kills and with each reply you can attack someone in the topic.

For regaining lost HP, it's either everyone in a new topic starts with max HP with super battles during flame wars or it's something like small healing by posting with a global full healing after every day or week.

You can steal this idea if you want or I could try to do it if I learn php or whatever code this is made of.

I KNOW EVERYTHING! I AM EVERYTHING!

Except whatever the hell we're talking about, apparently. But hey, maybe we should give it a try after BOTP4... 5... 6... 7 is over. Sorry, I was absent the day they taught the top number row in typing class and I'm far too lazy to delete. :P Yes, that's stupid.

I mean, since everyone's talking about it like it's the next big thing, even though All is the only one with any actual knowledge, here. Why not?

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter