Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luposlipaphobiac

hello all

Well, I remembers ya, at least. Good to see you back. And the questions...

1. I'm fine for the most part... a little swamped at work these days, but that happens. Too much, really, but I'm getting used to it, at least.

2. I don't remember myself, much less anyone else. :D Next question.

3. Babe69... someone signed up with that SN and never posted. Not sure if the SN's been deleted or not, but that's what it was all about.

4. Yeah, that's pretty cool. I like the James Bond one, too. ;)

The Last One: Y'know, I think I still have that around somewhere, but I'm not sure if I can edit user tags now. I was planning on making you a new one at some point, too.

Well, if you wanna use the old one for now, you can go into your Control Panel, click on Account Preferences, and put the following code into the "Custom User Level" or whatever it is blank:

minty.txt

That should give you minty.txt.

I'll get to work on that new one and see if I can do this for you. Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

*cough* Um, hey Lupo. I don't hang around here anymore, but Insaney told me you were back, so I figured I'd just pop in...

Umm, listen, it took me a while to come to terms with, y'know, everything... Just know that I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused you. Really sorry. I really acted like an asshole, and that's inexcusable.

I don't know if you still hate me, and I don't blame you if you do. It's just that I told my girlfriend about you (yes, this bastard now has a girlfriend), and she made me feel bad about it and everything. So I felt like I needed to apologize.

I'm sorry, Lupo. Really sorry.

Guest Anonymous   
Guest Anonymous

and yeah, don't worry, i'll make sure to flirt with one of his friends or something. ;)

For all you wondering, this has (hopefully) been the resolution of a little tiff between SimBen and Lupo that happened a while back. Anyhoo, SimBen didn't log in as himself, and the amazing "." is his girlfirend, Sam.

In any case, SimBen feels bad about what he did, and is just trying to set things right. I mean, he made a mistake, he's paying for it now, and he's sorry. Like he said, what what.

Sorry, just can't resist the urge to throw in my editorial comments and explanations of who "." is. Since it's not really obvious.

Have a nice day, and I mean it! ;)

The Insane Space Hunter

Well, it needed to be said... apologies were warranted by the situation, so SimBen apologized. I mean, it makes sense. It's all a pretty stupid situation, anyway, so hopefully, it's been laid to rest and we can get on with life, putting such matters behind us and takling instead about... uh...

...whatever it was we talked about before. Which is... uh... Lupo.

So, Lupo... how you been? Keeping yourself busy? Haven't run into you on AIM much, but I haven't been on as much I used to lately.

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

First of all, Simben all is forgiven. I was in love, but *sniff*, alas, it wasn't meant to be. Actually, don't feel too bad b/c i had a bf at the time, and i have another one now, so i wasn't too heartbroken.

Whoa! He's cool: :D

I've been doing well. The reason you might've not seen me on AIM recently is b/c i got a new sn: IwearMyAllStars. Everybody talk to me!!!! I still talk to Finny all the time.

Oh i want to show ya'll my prom pics! Tell me how to put them on here ISH!! Please.

;)

Well, I shall take into account your new SN, and if you want to get your prom pics up, I think I can help you. It would be easiest if you emailed it to me (head here to get my address) or just click on the "email" link at the bottom of my post. Or top, or whatever it is.

Anyway, send 'em to me, and I shall make them available for posting. Somehow.

Oh, yeah, MY favorite smiley is ;)

And have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter