Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Alldogship

Nintendo and their crazy ideas

[marq=left]OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG[/marq]

Just saw the Revolution's controller

Note: i'll kill everyone saying that it looks gay or at least send them by mail "strange white powder in a letter of the month club".

2 usefull comments:

I hope there will be an attachement so you can plug more than one ... thing ... on it (analog stick and a mike).

I hope the remote/controller is powerful enough to be played sideway (old NES style).

It looks retarded and I hate nintendo for not realizing that most people are going to call them fucking faggots for designing such a shitty looking controller. That said, we'll have to wait and see if this new nintendo gimmick will work, just like we have to for every other nintendo gimmick.

I personally feel that nintedo's goal is not to sell video games, but to make anyone who buys their video games look dumb as possible. For fucks sake, we used to BRUTALLY rail the kid at day care who moved the controller all around when he jumped or wanted to dodge something. Now that actually WILL do something, but you'll still look like a faggot while you're doing it.

Looks like nintendo is fucking us again!

Blah blah blah, my name is Glitch and I'm a dumb fucking twat who shoots off at the mouth over things I don't even know anything about

May god have mercy on your soul.

That said, Glitch, please shut up. Save judgement for when you actually use one and FUCK. OFF.

Do NOT start flame war shit here. An opinion is one thing, but you're personally insulting everyone who might llike this thing, myself included.

You're not a fucking gamer. You're an anime fag. You're casual at best. Get the fuck off the stage, before you embarass yourself any further.

Also, go fuck yourself, please. Nobody cares what you think on this board, except for Bacon. You've successfully alienated yourself from each and every one of us. Nobody feels comfortable talking to you, and this shit is just part and parcel. Take your shit back on over to Something Awful and get the fuck off of here. You aren't wanted.

I was just about to flame because he's a Mac user and he doesn't get it. I's like Mighty Mouse.

He doesn't get it because he's Glitch, not because he's a Mac user.

NO no no! I mean he's a Mac user AND he doesn't get it. It's not the same (a->b != a & B). I think I'll rewrite what I wanted to say earlyer to Glitch in the least flaming way.

It looks retarded and I hate APPLE for not realizing that most people are going to call them fucking faggots for designing such a shitty looking COMPUTER. That said, we'll have to wait and see if this new APPLE gimmick will work, just like we have to for every other APPLE gimmick.

I personally feel that APPLE's goal is not to sell COMPUTERs. but to make anyone who buys their COMPUTERs look dumb as possible. For fucks sake, we used to brutally rail the kid at day care who HAD A MAC. **can't convert the rest**

See? That was my life when I told people I have a mac when I was young.

Fuck you aaron. I'm waiting for you to die.

All, I know what you're talking about. Still, the asylum, and later the BBN has always been my soapbox. So yeah B)

You're lucky I'm not banning you, fuckface.

Keep it up. I dare you.

Don't think about coming to me about this Glitch because I'm not going to stop Badger if he does.

I persoanlly am sick and tired of this eliteist crap as well. I've considered a few times myself just telling you to pack up and leave. I already decided to cancel Nekobrigade for the simple reason I don't want to deal with you. I don't IM you because I don't want to talk to you about anything.

I don't mind BBN being used as a soapbox, but you've been attacking people for no real reason lately. This post about the Revolution's controler being just the latest. I do not appeaciate having my board trolled.

Really this seems to have started with SomethingAwful. I am not running "Something Awful 2" here not do I appreciate the attitude you brought from there to here.

I hate how goons always think they're better than the rest of the population by default.

That's the only thing keeping me off the SA boards. That and the subscription fee.

I always looked like a retard when I would move the controller all around as a child trying to get Sonic to go faster and not die, but it turns out I was predicting the future. Nintendo has gained a next-gen customer.

I dont know. I still think that its going to be really awkward. (and wow, I spelled that right too! At least according to MS Word) I say that looking at the Control Stick aparatice that is sort of disconected from the main controller.

But I guess we will just have to wait and see. Shoot, I got used to the N64 controller after awhile, I can probably get used to this also.

SB

I dont know. I still think that its going to be really awkward. (and wow, I spelled that right too! At least according to MS Word) I say that looking at the Control Stick aparatice that is sort of disconected from the main controller.

But I guess we will just have to wait and see. Shoot, I got used to the N64 controller after awhile, I can probably get used to this also.

SB

Try this: Take a small-sized remote control and a wired Gamecube controller. Hold the 'cube controller in your left, and the remote in your right, holding the plug for the controller in your right hand with the remote and giving about three feet of slack in the cord.

It will feel better than that, but that's just a demonstration. Try it out. Swing the remote around, act like you're moving with the analog stick and aiming with the remote. It's not all that bad, to tell you the truth. It's about like using a mouse.

I agree with you about the cord. If both are not heavy it might be ok. If not, hold the analog stick and drop the remote because of a turn thing and lets all see what happens.

Other than that, I can't wait to see a first person shooter where you can hold your gun sideway if you want to or have double guns/remotes.

(using Badgers example) I didn't have much time to try this, as my dad is watching tv, and that requires the remote with the closest resembelance, but it was interesting. Without a game to play, it felt ok for the most part. I can't wait to find out how it will feel with a game. But I will stand by my previous statement of wait and see.

SB

Something more about the Revo. The latest "specs" have it LACKING a harddrive, LACKING HD support, REQUIRING a wireless LAN device to hooked to a PC for online play, and the "Classics" will not be the ORIGINAL versions but "Updated" versions of the classics.

Apparently they're shooting for a "Budget" & "Lo-Def" crowd, but won't say how much the system and games are.

Hopefully, this will NOT be the final say on the Revolution and we get some specs out of Nintendo. But, so far all I've heard about is the damn controller.

The more I read and hear, the more the Xbox360 sounds like a great system...but that's for another thread.