Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KaizenNeko

The Gallery

The Gallery  

1. 1. The Gallery

• Does ANYONE other than Sasuke want to see the Gallery return?
    • Does ANYONE other than Nomad want to see the Gallery NEVER return?

Does ANYONE other than Sasuke want to see the Gallery return?

Does ANYONE other than Nomad want to see the Gallery NEVER return?

Personally, I could care less one way or the other for OBVIOUS reasons. :D

The only thing about submiting pictures that I would be interested would be a supervised small images submision for a random one per day picture next to the logo on top. The dark blue gray area on the top right seems kind of odd.

The only thing about submiting pictures that I would be interested would be a supervised small images submision for a random one per day picture next to the logo on top. The dark blue gray area on the top right seems kind of odd.

Do WHAT now? That makes no sense.

I'd like to see the gallery come back, but if the forum can take it's place then that's good too.

I just want it to be so that we can see the pictures in the post upon upload, as opposed to clicking on a link like I usually saw in the posts. I could be wrong, though.

Why do all my ideas needs clarification?

*looking at myself in a mirror*

The idea was too weird anyway (user submited picture of the day), but I still say that the empty space to the right of the Black Blade logo is ... boring.

Other than that I keep my weird drawings and pictures for avatars so I don't need a gallery.

(300 posts!)

I'd like to see the gallery come back, but if the forum can take it's place then that's good too.

I just want it to be so that we can see the pictures in the post upon upload, as opposed to clicking on a link like I usually saw in the posts. I could be wrong, though.

RTFFAQ. :P

Yeah...it's all spelled out how to post an attachment as a thumbail instad of a link. I did it.