Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sword Bearer

TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (GC)

I finally got a chance to rent this game, and I must say I enjoyed it quite a bit. Being a fan of just about anything Sci-Fi, I liked the time travel story immensly. Even though the entire story was one convoluted paradox, not to mention funnier than heck, it was really fun. Having Cortez continually run into himself, and come to his own rescue was cool, and kept the story interesting. Although the story telling wasn't flawless, per the fact that I missed out on who the heck one of the bosses was, and then it turned out it didn't really matter, it was still cool.

The controls were very easy, and anybody who has played an FPS before, should be able to pick it up and play it with no problem. At least when you are walking around. As soon as you get into a vehicle, everything gets kinda screwy. I found myself going in circles when I tried to back up and turn around. I can't say why, but the vehicle controls are very disorianting. But other wise, the controls were good.

Graphics, were not the greatest anymore, but still fairly good for the time when the game came out. With games like Half-Life 2 out now though, the graphics were kinda stale.

I'm not sure if I have a favorit level for this game. My least favorit was the Haunted Mansion. Although I did enjoy beating zombies with a bass ball bat. :neko:

Ok thats about it. Hows my first Review?