Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sword Bearer

Knights of the Old Republic-help me

Ok, I finally got a chance to load this game, and have been playing it with very few problems. But now I am on Tatooine and am trying to give the Sand People the Moisture Vaperators, but it wont let me put on my Sand People Costume, and now they all kill me before I even reach the Enclave. Not to mention the fact that I for some odd reason the game says that I die, while I still have full health. What the heck is wrong with this stupid game? If anybody can tell me, before I yell loud amounts of the F-word and throw the stupid thing out the window. Thanks.

SB

Did you try to put the clothing on everyone in your party (unequip everything and give them sand weapons just in case)?

Note that this is the kind of game that screws itself up every now and then (you know, the crappy kind of PC game). Hope you got enough save files.

It says that I dont meet the requirements for the item, even though there really are none. The only thing that the Sand People Clothes say is a discription that you can wear them to sneak inside the Enclave, nothing about requirements. I probably look around and see if I should talk to somebody and maybe that will trigger something. Grr, this is frustrating. Never had a problem with stuff like this on Fable.

SB