Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sword Bearer

Bleach Anime

Ok, so the premier of Bleach came on Saturday night, and I have to say, I am kinda disappointed. I've been reading the comic ever since it appeared in Shonen Jump, yeah I read that, and am a fan of it.

I think my main problem is that, I really dont like who they got to do the voice of Ichigo. He really doesn't sound like the part to me. It may just take time for me to get used to it, but I dont know, he doesn't have the flair I always imagined in my mind whenever Ichigo speaks in the comic.

Not to mention the fact that the music is really...anoying. I can't place my finger on it, something about the music bugs me to no end.

And then there is how much they changed. I can handle a few minor changes to a story, but I dont want to see so much changed as in Full Metal Alchemist, even though I like the Anime version of that quite a lot.

One thing I think they hit dead on though, is the movements of the characters. Like Ichigo and his Father fighting, that happened pretty much how I imagined it. So that was done really well.

But meh, what do you all think?

SB

Since I'm canadian and I don't want to spend extra money on worthless TV channels, Bleach will only ar next winter.

(hey, we are only missing a few normal users before everyone poster here without double. yay!)

I'm the semi-opposite. I would rather have the option of either/or. Case for this, Excel Saga. Excel's English VA was grating and horrendous (yet oddly funny as hell at the same time) while her Japanese VA was good (should be considering she was also Sailor Moon).

On the other hand I prefer Steven Blum over Kôichi Yamadera as Spike (Cowboy Bebop, duh) any day.