Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sasuke1986

COME OOOOOOOOOOOOON... PEOPLE

I can understand if ya'll've been busy, what with college or jobs or college AND jobs, but please, I don't think I ask for much. Not too much. I mean, I don't think I really ask for anything, but that might just be my imagination. But yeah, I'm asking you now to please, please, please try to finish your profiles/intros. We really need to get this party going, and if we loiter around like we have been then our motivational fires will be snuffed out. You all need to get your fires really going, blazing, even. A white hot inferno, I dare say.

Take the time to think about it. Your character(s), the other characters, and all the possibilities, all the different settings, all the different scenarios and outcomes, and how YOU control them, how YOU decide what happens. Every story we add is like a piece of history, something we can look back on and acknowledge as something we took part in making.

BOTP is our thing, it's what we have done, what we do as a team, what worked as to connect us as a group. Many of our stories have sprouted from the series, and who says it needs to stop there? Ideas still surface from the going-ons in BOTP, and the placement of characters into the story can help to shape other characters, give them more depth and detail. BOTP remains to be a fountain of inspiration.

To reiterate, BOTP is what made us friends. It gives us the power to create climactic battles between characters dreamt up by others and placed in interesting worlds. Again, something to think about deeply. Oh, and most importantly, what this topic is really all about, and now stated in a less friendly manner, GET YOUR GODDAMNED INTROS AND/OR PROFILES UP BEFORE I OPEN THIS BAG OF AGGITATED LOCUSTS.

Thank you. :D

Look, a lot of fucked up shit has been going on in my life recently. I will get my stuff done and up in due time, but god give me time to recoup.

If any of you give a damn I've had one of my bosses die in a plane crash over the weekend and will be burying him Thursday.

I've also been told that we're not going to be staying in this house much longer and will be moving probably sometime in the next year.

If you're so disparate to get this under way, then fuck don't bother waiting for me. Stop saying I'm impeding progress. Two characters do not a BOTP make. Just start the fucker already if you want to.

Man, why is everyone getting so bent out of shape? I'm willing to wait, I just thought it would be better to start things soon, try to persuade everyone to work. I guess I could've gone on and not said anything, but chances are things would've stayed motionless if I had said nothing.

Woah woah, everybody calm down.

OV if your having problems at home, no sweat. Take all the time you need to work through it. I can honestly say that I have now, been there done that got the T-shirt.

We have eight characters now, with the deletion of Badgers characters which I just saw, and 7 intros. I'm not sure if DG wants to give Bill an intro all his own, as technically he already has one, albeit a very short one in the opening ceremonies, but if he does, give him one.

We could very easilly go ahead and start, and those who want to enter can, and if they decide not to, well we can decide whether to go ahead and use them (ala ISH in BOTP6) or just have them leave, (the characters, not the people) no sweat either way.

I think this year has been really stressful for everybody, and it shouldn't be taken lightly. What with Work, school, and my not so restful vacation this year, I'm stressed out of my mind. But I just take a deep breath, work through it, and play a lot of video games, with explosions and shooting, to help relieve the stress. :)

SB

Mwa ha ha ha!! :)

I'm stealing you're right to complain!

Only I, the true starter of this BOTP, can complain about people not posting!

:shocking: Mwa ha ha ha!! :shocking: Mwa ha ha ha!! :shocking:

Doctor's note: Alldogship is curently insane. Please ignore his totalitarian attitude.