Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sasuke1986

Character Profile Updates

Just wanted to say that I've uploaded/updated pics in my character profiles.

This post can also be used in the event that others change their profiles. Or finish them. Or get them up. Any of those. Maybe a few others.

Yoink.

EDIT: I updated the uploaded pics... somewhere along the line they became HUGE, so I shrunk down the Delta 3 one and resized Urticaria 2 twice. First time was a bit too small.

I've been busy with trying to ready the board for a fresh install upgrade & catching up with some folks on another forum I frequent. But I have made SOME progress on getting Rashiel's profile done!

Gomen.

Just a note. NO ONE in this BOTP other Rashiel knows that Vaughn's actual name is Vejhan. I got to thinking about it after talking with Badger and have gone through and edited posts that reference him.

Basically for BOTP he should be referred to as Vaughn, except when a character that knows his real name addresses him directly.

Small edit to Vaughn's profile. Hair length is back to classic (long as hell) length. Since there haven't been any references made to it, it's not an issue.

I just wasn't getting warm fuzzies from the new do. XD

Also it goes towards recognition factor.

Some more updates to Vaughn. Mostly semantical crap, trying to make more of his "Skills" more natural and less supernatural. Also cleaned up bit of the back story.

One major change though. His wings are not present at all normally. They now manifest themselves as needed and regardless of clothing.