Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sword Bearer

Heroes trailer.

I just got a chance to watch this last night, and I have to say it looks interesting.

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/827/827358/vids_1.html

At least, it looks interesting aside from the fact that the voice acting is horrible. I think the guy in red should be voiced by the guy who did Sepheroths (I am sure I misspelled that) voice in the FF7: Advent Children movie. But bleh, thats probubly just the rambling of a man who has a cold. Sniff

SB

I need to watch it when it won't stop every twenty seconds to BUFFER.

Buff... buffer... buff... buh...?

Yoink: I agree with the voice acting part, SB. Not sure about Sephiroth, but they should definitely get someone who doesn't have that sort of... monotony.

Killer 7 quick review:

Gameplay: Not tht great. Feels a bit like an interractive story, but not like myst. The gameplay is just weird.

Design and story: Awesome, cool, crazy, deep, high on acid, very good, disturbing, sex, awesome (yes, I said it twice). It a pure black and white fight of good against evil in a chess analogy, who ever is good or evil, it's your guess. It's also filled with a lot of social commentaries from worldwide power to statistical representative population. It's also a perfect use of cell shading, got a few anime cut scenes and great music. You should play just for the story.

My reaction from the video was the same as when I saw the next super smash brothers trailer: running around like an idiot saying "Woooohoooo!"