Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
InsaneSpaceHunter

Cowboy Bebop in theaters 4 April - You heard me, pool.

<font size=-2>Mars. Days before Halloween 2071. Villains blow up a tanker truck on Highway One, releasing a deadly virus that kills hundreds. Fearing a bigger, even more devastating biochemical attack, an astronomical reward is offered for the arrest and capture of the person behind the destruction. On the space ship "Bebop," Spike Spiegel and his crew of bounty hunters (Jet Black, Faye Valentine, Ed and Ein) are bored and short of cash. But with the news of the reward everything changes.

Based on the wildly popular TV series, "Cowboy Bebop," the big screen smash COWBOY BEBOP: THE MOVIE pits Spike and Co. against their deadliest adversary ever. Featuring stunning, state-of-the-art animation, this action-packed sci-fi adventure builds to a breath-taking, nail-biting climax, guaranteed to keep you hanging on the edge of your seat.</font>

<MacHall today... so go check it out. If anyone with a better grasp on the situation can unconfuzzle me as to why in tarnation they named it "Cowboy Bebop The Movie," please do.

On a related note, I shall never, ever use the iB "quote" bullshit again... this is the FOURTH time I've tried to get this post to not end after the bit I grabbed from the movie site's synopsis.

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

Edited By Insane Space Hunter on 1047334129

Mars. Days before Halloween 2071. Villains blow up a tanker truck on Highway One, releasing a deadly virus that kills hundreds. Fearing a bigger, even more devastating biochemical attack, an astronomical reward is offered for the arrest and capture of the person behind the destruction. On the space ship "Bebop," Spike Spiegel and his crew of bounty hunters (Jet Black, Faye Valentine, Ed and Ein) are bored and short of cash. But with the news of the reward everything changes.

Based on the wildly popular TV series, "Cowboy Bebop," the big screen smash COWBOY BEBOP: THE MOVIE pits Spike and Co. against their deadliest adversary ever. Featuring stunning, state-of-the-art animation, this action-packed sci-fi adventure builds to a breath-taking, nail-biting climax, guaranteed to keep you hanging on the edge of your seat.

the quote function seems fine to me

I want to know just how they explain that

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td valign="middle" align="left"><font size="1">SPOILER</font>

</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#333333" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#333333" size="1">Spike is not dead after he DIES in "Real Folk Blues" in the series.</td></tr></table>

unless they set it somewhere in the middle of the series.

Edited By Outerverse on 1047349568

On the quote... I dunno, it just wouldn't work for me.

As for the rest, that kinda goes without saying... though I'm not sure how many CB movies are actually out there. I have an AVI file (that I can't actually view, darn Quicktime) of Cowboy Bebop "Knocking on Heaven's Door," which at least sounds like an authentic title... I kinda wonder if Cowboy Bebop the Movie is something along those lines, or what.

But yeah, without being in the middle, it kinda wouldn't work. :P

Guess we'll just find out for ourselves next month.

'Night, folks. (a nice one, have it)

The Insane Space Hunter

HEy ISH, that AVI you got. That's the movie. Knockin on Heaven's door was the subtitle, I think.

Oh, and I saw the movie. It sucks. Really. The animation quality is better, but the plot is stupid. An the bad guy is a total feeb. They should have had the last ep as a full length movie, but not this tripe.

This is like mid way through the series, like an extended Episode or something.

Well, I may just be a little bitter. I have the Hong Kong bootleg, which must have the worse subtitle timeing on the face of the planet. But yeah, even so the movie wasn't that great. Oh, and it has a limited showing, and not one of them is anywhere near my _state_, much less my city.

Well, it all makes sense now. Thanks are in order as usual, SeÃ?Æ?Ã?'Ã?â??Ã?±or Glitch.

Of course, whether or not anyone says it's a good movie, I'm still gonna see it if at all possible. I'll let you know if it's actually any good, as far as the carrying out of the subbing/dubbing or whatever goes.

Of course, that's still a while in the future, but whatever.

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

HEy ISH, that AVI you got. That's the movie. Knockin on Heaven's door was the subtitle, I think.

Oh, and I saw the movie. It sucks. Really. The animation quality is better, but the plot is stupid. An the bad guy is a total feeb. They should have had the last ep as a full length movie, but not this tripe.

This is like mid way through the series, like an extended Episode or something.

Well, I may just be a little bitter. I have the Hong Kong bootleg, which must have the worse subtitle timeing on the face of the planet. But yeah, even so the movie wasn't that great. Oh, and it has a limited showing, and not one of them is anywhere near my _state_, much less my city.

Oh, now... come on.

It wasn't that bad. I actually rather enjoyed it. I guess I'm the only one... It wasn't spectacular, but the scene where Faye is trying to get to the door tied up is nice...

:P

TO PERVERSION! HIP HIP HOORAY!

Edited By Badger-san on 1047784585

Yes. Near rape. The joy of it all.

Past that bit of sarcasm, it wasn't all that great. Through the fights scene were good and well choriographed, you can't top Spike vs Vicious.

Ever. At least not in the CB universe.

This guy just seemed more dangerous than Vicious... I dunno why.

And besides, I'm a fully-liscensed Devil's Advocate. It's my job to argue for the other side, even if I have no standing! >)

So there.

Edited By Badger-san on 1048291064

I notice you're not defending Reign, though... not stooping that low? :P

Anyhoo, like I said, I'm checking out the movie anyway. I may not be a devil's advocate like our buddy Badger, but hey, I'll give it a chance, since Quicktime won't play the damn AVI anyway. :bounce:

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

I notice you're not defending Reign, though... not stooping that low? :bounce:

I will back up a lot of shit just for the sake of arguement:

Saddam Hussein

Pedophilia

Sony

But NOT bikini armor. That's where I draw the fucking line, chico.

At least when it's on guys... I don't mind it as much on the fairer sex... :P

Edited By Badger-san on 1048290778

Heeey, what-cho got against bikini armor? Sure, everyone and their retarded cousin has the wierd bikini shit in reign, but there can be good bikini shit. I'll not dwelve to deeply into my rampant fandom, but Kuja san has the best male bikini thing ever! Heil Kuja!

one-11.jpg

Edited By DamnGlitch on 1048302986