Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KaizenNeko

Newbie No More - SupahSephiroth

Yes yes the applause for me. But in reality my plans are to gain your trust and kill you all. wait i said the silent part loud and the loud part silent. well i guess you caught on to me hehehehehe

prepare for metero

prepare for metero

Yeah, fear the metero, why don't you? :P

Would that involve dropping a gigantic parking meter on my head, or just a bunch of Metric measuring sticks? :P

Congratulations on your non-newbie status, whatever the hell that means.

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

Nah, it just kinda came out wrong. I was alluding to the void that is message board life after you're no longer a newbie... you know, you're a newbie, then... God knows what... then, and 'old hand' or 'regular' or something. But Seph's now in the middle somewhere, and darned if I know what exactly that is.

It just came out wrong. I was pretty tired. *shrugs*

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

Heh... why explain yourself? Aw, hell. I might as well explain myself as well.

I was poking fun at SuperSephiroth due to his atrocious grammar, and I guess that, while the claim is indeed true, it shouldn't be the sole determining factor used when judging someone's intelligence...

No hard feelings, eh?

Seph's pretty composed in person, but he doesn't take the time read over what he types.

So yeah.

Anyway, he's still fairly pissed at you, considering the the comment did come out of left feild, but this yer post ought to make right, I would think.

Meh! MEH! Meh to the future!

Aw, don't worry about it. Most people can't spell too well; it's weirdos like Badger and me that can. So sometimes, we good-naturedly poke fun at people who don't... for one, they usually good-naturedly poke fun at US for being so stiff-necked about the whole thing. :P

Though, if you want, you can talk to Badger about never capitalizing ANYTHING in IM convos. :P

So yeah, don't sweat it. Your writing will either get better in time or stagnate in the cess pool of mediochre English skills that is modern-day America.

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

Though, if you want, you can talk to Badger about never capitalizing ANYTHING in IM convos. :P

i'm too lazy to capitalize everything. ever looked at my aim screen name? :P

Anyways, I know at least the proper sentences structuring, I never leave my participles out dangling, and I cirtenly spelchek all of my wurds too maek shur I spelt tehm all kurectly.

Well, what do you expect from someone who taught himself to read when he was only three years old? :P

Edited By Badger-san on 1056840307

weirdos like Badger and me

i'm too lazy to capitalize everything. ever looked at my aim screen name? :P

Anyways, I know at least the proper sentences structuring, I never leave my participles out dangling, and I cirtenly spelchek all of my wurds too maek shur I spelt tehm all kurectly.

Well, what do you expect from someone who taught himself to read when he was only three years old? :P

You see? You see what I'm talking about? I rest my case. ;P

Have a nice day!

The insane Space Hunter

And don't forget that I'm the cause of the "New pool" joke. :S

Yes, I'm back and I will take the challenge of being the second newb to hit the "fifty post" thing. Or at least the 42nt one.....

Yes, I'm here only because I got bored not to post on any board. Don't worry, I'll try to understand how loony my posts should be. At least, I'll try to make my avatar very weird.

P.S.: Congrats to the stranger and have a happy Leif Erikson Day.

Dont worry about the fifty posts thing if you just post and dont worry about it you be there in no time. Or just do what i do get amused by little things and write about them. Hey

dont worry about it synics up hehe.