Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hobo

*sniff* - It's not fair, I tell you...

No, don't you see?

THE WHOLE THING IS BASED ON VIDEO GAMES.

Fictional video games, but still...

THAT WAS MY IDEA (and whoever came up with Captain N)!!!

Yes, but remember, Spy Kids sucks donkey feces. I mea, the whole thing is crap. The first movie consists of some childrens television personality going wacko and trying to take over the world with robotic children and horribly inept thumbs. So inept that they'd give the non-3-Ninjas in 3 Ninjas a run for their money in idiocy.

Then, there was the Island of Lost Dreams. Even worse than the first. Random gigantic mythical beasts based entirely on annoyingly bad puns, Antonio Banderas constantly playing one-ups with his parents-in-law, the appearance of evil dopplegangerrs of the kids, bad CG effects, and a dumb plot to boot.

Then, this third one looks like all the other video game movies that have come out and sucked. I mean, it's like they're trying to replicate Tron or something, only with normal-looking space armor. Everybody has space armor, in videogames or not in videogames. If they're in a computer game or computerized world, make it look different. make people glow and get deleted. Or something. Make it unique. Don't just give me a crappy sci-fi armored people flick and market it to kids who like James Bond and wanna see miniature, stupidly inept versions of him in movies. They wanna see James bond kids. That happened before... remember James Bond Junior, the TV series? Yeah.

They *do* have Ricardo Montelban, though. I'm still waiting for him to say "From the depths of Hell, I strike at thee!" to Antonio Banderas after he nearly loses one of their little tiffs, though. :P

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

I mean, it's like they're trying to replicate Tron or something, only with normal-looking space armor.

The Tron armor is 5000x better than the Power Rangers shit they're trying to pull off in this fucking piece of shit movie.